Odd Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Odd Dream

Postby malikpain » 05 Dec 2012 03:36

When I was a child, about 5 or 6, I had this very vivid dream. I still remember it to this da, and I've never even written it down. I was at a park with my sister and I was lying down on the bench. My sisters come up to the bench and sit down on my face. They start playing a hand game, while they still sat on my face. I became unable to breathe and m vision started to go blank, when I woke up, in my bed, with the pillow on my face. This is what made me unable to breathe in the dream. Is this possible? I know that sounds incorporate into dreams such as alarm clocks and people talking, but do things such as being unable to breathe incorporate into dreams as well? After all, this was a very scary dream, as innocent as it may sound. I woke up out of breath, and being a youngster, I was afraid I was being suffocated

Re: Odd Dream

Postby torakrubik » 05 Dec 2012 23:06

The concept of incorporating the feeling of real life objects into your dream is a feasible and fairly common one. I myself have had a dream where someone was kissing me on the cheek; I could feel tickling there instead though, it was quite unsettling. I subsequently awoke to find my hand resting on my cheek, fingers still moving.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”