Creepy fever dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Magnus

Creepy fever dream

Postby Magnus » 31 Dec 2012 04:38

It has been a long time since I tried to get my first lucid dream, and also a long time since I made this account on the forum. It's just that I have recently began to remember a few dreams from when I was younger, and a few of those was really disturbing. I am wondering if anyone has had similar experiences as what I am about to write about now. (Also, there may be a few weird sentences and wrongly spelled words; It's really late where I live.)

These dreams only occoured, and always occoured when I had a fever. It would always start like a normal dream, but with an unsettling feeling. After a while something would happen, like I spilled a glass of milk and I had to clean it up. I would start to panic a little because I only had a really tiny towel, and there was no way I could clean it up before anyone saw. I would struggle with this for a while before the panic got the upperhand of me and I would wake up, sweating, running to the toilet before puking. I would also be extremely stressed, walking around in circles and nothing my parents said could calm me down.

It was always this sensation that something was too big, I couldn't possibly contain it. I also remember dreams about boxes exploding into smaller boxes exploding into smaller boxes until the whole room was filled up, and about helicopters dropping hundreds of quilts at the side of my bed and I would have to hide them away from my parents. It were too big, and I puked afterwards.

Has anyone had the same experiences?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

Peter

Re: Creepy fever dream

Postby Peter » 31 Dec 2012 07:15

as much as I dislike interpreting dreams I would guess that it reflect lots of bugs and the spread of the infection along with your body trying to clean it up.

If I am sick I will often get burnt to nothingness or get taken into fires, my way of seeing the body getting rid of infections - I think it raises body temp to do this and it is reflected in dreams in the same way
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”