Really weird dream I had

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
disneylover

Really weird dream I had

Postby disneylover » 16 Jan 2013 04:08

The other day I found this website and I can't stop reading about LD. I started telling myself I would remember my dreams, and it worked. This is the first dream I remember:

Me and my family go to see our friends across state. We arrive and meet them at a mall (it was a weird place. like a dream mall i guess). We see a movie with our friends, as well as some people I didn't know (probably dream characters). We walk around for a little bit, and I meet some characters from 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' (yes I watch that show xD). We continue walking around and talking to people, and I even played some card games with some really weird characters (like a talking animal and a witch). We see a movie with our friends, then my mom tells me I have to go home, but my brothers get to stay so they can catch up with their friends, who are my friends as well. I argue with my mom, saying that it isn't fair and that they are my friends too. As we are arguing, one of our friends, who I am really close to, floats by and looks at us. I don't remember exactly what happened next, but I think it involved a horse and traveling, probably back home like my mom told me to.
Throughout the whole dream I was never aware that I was dreaming, I thought it was real. I thought it was a really strange dream and that it was weird that I never realized I was dreaming. I mean, come on. How did I think meeting ponies from MLP was real? xD What do you think of the dream? :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”