THE REAL LOVE- BY AN UNKNOWN DC GIRL, TO ME

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
R99

THE REAL LOVE- BY AN UNKNOWN DC GIRL, TO ME

Postby R99 » 12 Mar 2013 08:31

i had this dream a year ago, dont know what it meant. its just last for few seconds and cannot be described so am just wrote about my emotion that day on my dream journal. i thought i would share it here.

the perfect love, the love it was so intense, even u can feel it in ur heart, its felt like heart began to burst with love. no matter how much i loved her she doubled it back and i cannot even breath bcoz of her love. then wen she kissed me with her sweet & warm lips, i felt her heart beat through the kiss. i began to cry coz i cannot express my love for her in any possible terms, and her love is so intense that cannot be expressed. there was a beautiful music in my ear, never heard of it. it was extremely heart touching.
I see the Truth now.

Je-Je

Re: THE REAL LOVE- BY AN UNKNOWN DC GIRL, TO ME

Postby Je-Je » 26 Mar 2013 13:17

Yeah, me too, i already have a dream like you. Nice to share your dream man. ;)
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 02 Aug 2013 20:12

I had one too.

I was Arya (from game of thrones.) I was in a sandstone city in the middle of the desert, a hostage of Cersei. Zombies were trying to take down the city. I escaped out of a wall that broke down and was attacked by a girl zombie, until she said she was faking it to remain alive. I ran through the desert for a long time and appeared in a swamp. A horde of zombies came out of nowhere and chased the hell out of me. Suddenly this guy came out of nowhere and destroyed all of them. With his group of friends that followed. I fell in love with him. I stayed at his tree house with the others. We decided after a debate to find civilization. We did eventually. Except the "civilization" (?) took us in and seperated us. They took the guy I was in love with. With my sword needle (or Arya's sword) I spent the whole dream trying to find him. You guys had a lucky ending :lol: I woke up and that hot dude with the six pack still gone :evil:

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Nov 2013 13:19

Sterre Duiker wrote:I had one too.

I was Arya (from game of thrones.) I was in a sandstone city in the middle of the desert, a hostage of Cersei. Zombies were trying to take down the city. I escaped out of a wall that broke down and was attacked by a girl zombie, until she said she was faking it to remain alive. I ran through the desert for a long time and appeared in a swamp. A horde of zombies came out of nowhere and chased the hell out of me. Suddenly this guy came out of nowhere and destroyed all of them. With his group of friends that followed. I fell in love with him. I stayed at his tree house with the others. We decided after a debate to find civilization. We did eventually. Except the "civilization" (?) took us in and seperated us. They took the guy I was in love with. With my sword needle (or Arya's sword) I spent the whole dream trying to find him. You guys had a lucky ending :lol: I woke up and that hot dude with the six pack still gone :evil:

dont worry dear, u will find him...(with six pack.) :D
I see the Truth now.

radicaldreamer

Postby radicaldreamer » 16 Nov 2013 16:08

In this past year I've had ultra realistic dreams about having a huge crush on my friend's sister. We didn't do anything, but in the dreams I would be very nervous and shy when talking to her, and eventually I would confess my crush and she would be flattered and happy about it.

I have never been really interested in her, but these dreams were very long and even made me wake up feeling like I was in love. :oops:

I'm married so I won't be telling her about these dreams of course. :lol:

R99

Postby R99 » 21 Nov 2013 08:10

radicaldreamer wrote:In this past year I've had ultra realistic dreams about having a huge crush on my friend's sister. We didn't do anything, but in the dreams I would be very nervous and shy when talking to her, and eventually I would confess my crush and she would be flattered and happy about it.

I have never been really interested in her, but these dreams were very long and even made me wake up feeling like I was in love. :oops:

I'm married so I won't be telling her about these dreams of course. :lol:

Woh....., dont let ur wife see this post dude. :lol:
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”