Being told future events in lucid dreams

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Flowering_tree

Being told future events in lucid dreams

Postby Flowering_tree » 12 Nov 2017 10:33

Hello everyone,

I just have joined this forum, as woke up from very long lucid dream where I could control Everything.. That happened first time that I actually could do whatever I wanted and indeed,I used that power for entire dream. I.managed to speak with my grandfather which was very reassuring.. :shock:
Anyway, I'm writing this cause that reminded me of one experience I had two years ago.. I strongly believe it has something to do with psychic skills. So. Two years ago I started to hear and see things in real.life which somehow would become true later on in my life. That experiences made me get a book on developing psychic skills by famous medium.. Anyway, cutting long story short- around that time once i ended up having a lucid dream where my foster brother (who is alive and don't have much in contact) did say to me "grandpa is going to say bye bye on thrusday morning" :shock:
I felt it was lucid dream and once awake I asked my husband to check on his.father and I will check on mine (we have kids so "grandpa" seem to me like our fathers who are granpas to our two sons).. Later that day my dad said.he was fine but my husband's father said that my husband's grandfather was sent to hospital just now.. ( how could I forgot that my.hubby has.grandpa??!;-)).. So I.said to my hubby- he is going to pass away on thrusday morning.
Eventually grandpa state got worsen and on Monday they were told he is.going to die by Tuesday morning.. And I kept saying, no,it's going to be thrusday. Guess what?
He died early Thursday morning.
After this and few other day -time future seeing i got freaked out a bit..
Does anyone has similar future telling lucid dreams? Or someone is passing on you info during your dream?
Sorry for such a lengthy post.
Enjoy your weekend!

24/7/365

Re: Being told future events in lucid dreams

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Nov 2017 05:44

sorry to hear about your loss.

Return to “Dream Characters”