Dream Guide?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?

Dream Guide?

Postby Teraku » 01 Jul 2013 21:21

Someone brought up this subject a while ago (Can't remember who), but does anyone else have something akin to a "dream guide"? It could be anything or anyone, from an animal to a person, as long as this character is recurring in at least some of your dreams.

I have this guy who just showed up in a lucid dream one day, and now I think my subconscious has associated him with lucid dreaming, and puts him in some of my dreams. He's been quite useful, as he also sometimes appears in normal dreams, and even just the sight of him makes me lucid through association.

He kind of looks like me, but with black hair, and he's older, about 25 years old. He wears clothes similar to mine. In my early lucid dreams, he helped me overcome some mental blocks, such as flying, altering my own form, and altering the landscape. But lately, he's usually some distance away, simply watching the scenery, me, and the other characters, smiling every now and then. If I try to approach him, he vanishes in a red mist, only to reappear somewhere else.

Does anyone else have a "dream guide" of sorts?

Re: Dream Guide?

Postby DreamerMan99 » 01 Jul 2013 22:12

Oddly enough, mine is Rhianna (idk how to spell it) in real life i dont like her or her music. Totally weird. Shes in like 5/10 of my dreams.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Dream Characters”