DC mad at me :P

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Sim B

DC mad at me :P

Postby Sim B » 03 Jul 2013 06:52

So I had this LD while on vacancy (it's funny because I wasn't doing anything special, technique-wise).

I became aware surrounded with Dream Characters so I figured, why not try to change them, as some are able. I had some... weird stuff happen though. First I tried to change a guy into a dog, but when I thought I had changed the guy into a dog, I didn't. Instead, A dog appeared into my hands. It was funny and all, but not quite what I expected so I put it down.

Next there was this character I wanted to shape. So I tried to mold it, and it kind of... worked 25%. She was a girl and she became pretty much nothing. A gray, pale, genderless body with no facial expression, and she/he looked at me like really mad, and it was pretty obvious that it was mad because of me trying to change its shape. Then she/he transformed into something weird with a long neck and semi-frightening features and jumped on me. That would have been frightening, if only I wasn't lucid. I just shoved the character aside, looked around a bit then woke up.

I was a little sad. I don't want DCs to be mad at me lol
"Focus on the journey, not the destination" - Greg Anderson, 1964

Highlander

Re: DC mad at me :P

Postby Highlander » 03 Jul 2013 10:04

I had a dream once when trying to rescue a friend of mine, i killed a DC with a gun (because i thought the DC will harm my friend). From that moment on, several DC's ran to me, enraged and evil-like to kill me. Could this be because i killed one? I don't know. I guess they turn evil if we do harm to them.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 03 Jul 2013 11:31

The subconscious is a strange thing. :P

What probably happened is you tried to reshape a character, you failed, and you got a bit mad. That anger manifested itself into that character.

lsddream

Postby lsddream » 30 Jul 2013 06:17

lol how interesting

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 22:58

or maybe you have some kind of deep down moral code thing about it not being your right to go altering people (thou they are just DCs).

When one breaks ones morals, even if one knows it is a dream so doesnt waking consciously have an issue with breaking the morals eg say In a LD I steal from what I know is someones dream fridge. My subconciousness reacts to that eg the DC to my surprise spun around and sharply (she was annoyed) went "What do you think you are doing!!"

Anyway, maybe that anger reaction you got from the DC was the same kind of thing going on.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

blazing

Postby blazing » 21 Dec 2013 23:21

I Mean I would be sad if a Dream Character was mad at me :(

Jigsaw79

Postby Jigsaw79 » 18 Apr 2014 16:38

Highlander wrote:I had a dream once when trying to rescue a friend of mine, i killed a DC with a gun (because i thought the DC will harm my friend). From that moment on, several DC's ran to me, enraged and evil-like to kill me. Could this be because i killed one? I don't know. I guess they turn evil if we do harm to them.

Sounds like the plot of a really awesome movie.

imaginecinema

Postby imaginecinema » 19 Apr 2014 03:55

Sim B wrote:I don't want DCs to be mad at me lol

I seriously laughed out loud at this.

Return to “Dream Characters”