talkin to dead peeple

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
d.conn3

talkin to dead peeple

Postby d.conn3 » 22 Aug 2013 05:00

when you talk to someone like a dead musician or actor about who they really were are they telling the truth? just a thought no biggie try to reply if you can.

deschainXIX

Re: talkin to dead peeple

Postby deschainXIX » 22 Aug 2013 05:05

Dead people in lucid dreams? I'd say it depends on how much your subconscious knows about that person.
Well said.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Aug 2013 05:09

Depends on how much facts you know about them. I don't think you're actually talking to the actual dead person's spirit. But you can still pretend and treat them like they're the real thing. That's what I do to some of my DCs who are from something I like.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Aug 2013 21:06

If you know a lot about a subject or person, your subconscious can give them life and knows a lot more than you realize. Even if it was something you read 10 years ago and forgot until the lucid dream unlocked it.

Then there are others who attest that in a lucid dream you can learn new knowledge that you never heard before.

I'm on the fence, unable to prove nor disprove anything.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 23 Aug 2013 00:35

Personally I do believe entities can come through your dreams. Demons, Ghosts, people you knew in life but lost. But depending on how well you know said person it could just be an illusion. Heck maybe your guardian angel chose a suitable form. Kinda like how Homers had his in the form of colonel clink.

Return to “Dream Characters”