Just a voice

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
radicaldreamer

Just a voice

Postby radicaldreamer » 18 Oct 2013 12:55

I have had a few dreams where I had a question before I fell asleep, and I got an answer that I could swear was a real message in a real voice, directly answering my question. :?

The one I can remember clearly, was after I gave up on dating this girl I met before the woman I eventually married: I was heartbroken and went home and lay on my bed, crying like a pathetic newbie to the love game. :lol: Anyway, the girl was 8 years older than I was, but she seemed to like me well enough, and she was not high in demand so I asked myself "why not?".

I then fell asleep and dreamed of blackness and a light shining down onto a small area of the floor. (as if to spotlight what would be me, but I was not placed in the room) A voice told me "she will not be ready to move on until he passes". Then I woke up.

It was referring to the fact that she is the sole caretaker of her father, who is semi-poor in health and counts on her for everything. So if it is true or not, it was a really good answer and I could accept that. :lol:

I moved on of course and have a great family of my own so it worked out for me. :D

tea

Re: Just a voice

Postby tea » 18 Oct 2013 13:24

awesome :D

i, too, had a little help by a dream (lucid) to overcome -at least partially- my broken heart.
the feeling after waking up, resfreshed, honest and clear, has been very constructive for me... a little bit like what this song can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1yhczZDfQk
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Re: Just a voice

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Dec 2013 02:33

That sounds cool.

The only voices I tend to occassionally get, are ones talking complete nonsense or with one another like I arent even there.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”