DC figured out life early...

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
MAKER

DC figured out life early...

Postby MAKER » 06 Feb 2014 05:29

So, I set 3 alarms on my phone this morning at 5 minute intervals (yea, sometimes it takes all 3 before I roll out of bed :D ) to get me up for some classes I'm taking. The first alarm woke me up, and I was still extremely tired, so I rolled over on my back. I started to watch a very skinny, naked woman with very large breasts walk by...and then the second alarm went off. I again hit the dismiss icon and rolled back over onto my back. Here is what hit me next:

I was either observing a man talking, or he was talking to me (either way, I was completely neutral in the situation). He had short to bald hair, Caucasian, dark slacks with white shirt and a tie.
The first thing he said was, "I figured life out from a very early age. I knew the game and how to be good at it." I listened on, in no way involved with the dream other than observing. He claimed to have made it, and made it successfully well. He said, "It boils down to this in the end, either you have genuine human interaction, or you do what it takes to get what you want in life. And I got what I wanted." Then my last alarm called for my attention yet again, and it was shower time.

I've been thinking about the dream all day, and what the meaning was. At face value it sounds like either you jump into the rat race, or you jump into the communal human experience, but it gripped me more than that in a weird way. Maybe a cigar is just a cigar in this case, but still a really meaty experience for my brain to chew on all day. Either way, I found it interesting and thought I'd share.

Namaste

Vonozar

Re: DC figured out life early...

Postby Vonozar » 06 Feb 2014 05:44

Loved reading that. :) That's awesome that such an awesome, mind-juice dream happened in such a short period of time. Less than 5 minutes, right? :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 06 Feb 2014 06:17

Yea, had to have been less than five all in all. It wasn't like a normal dream, but one of those half asleep, half awake dreams. I don't usually get those too often, but I guess he really had to tell me how he knew the ropes haha.

casey

Postby casey » 11 Feb 2014 03:38

MAKER wrote:Namaste

Sorry but i cant take you serious when you say this, gta kind of ruined it

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 11 Feb 2014 04:15

Grand Theft Auto? Eh, I like the meaning behind it, but I don't use it in my normal life. Haha but thank you for pointing it out...Does it make me sound like a hippie or a total "white nerd" that meditates a lot? :D

casey

Postby casey » 11 Feb 2014 23:22

Kind of like a hippie

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Feb 2014 03:13

Naked woman with large breasts? Your minds made up by the way you feel! The heart wants what the heart wants... :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 12 Feb 2014 04:59

I don't mind being labeled a hippie...could be worse haha.

Yea, that's what I figured too! Desires have a funny way of popping up in dreams, but I don't mind it in the least.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2014 13:34

I dont mind "Namaste" :) . Glad you feel that you can be yourself.

i love those dreams we get when half awake and half asleep.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”