Dream Character Sex and changing teams!

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
HAGART

Re: Dream Character Sex and changing teams!

Postby HAGART » 28 Sep 2016 02:53

Old thread, but nice to know I'm not the only kinky one here in dreams. I'm a male hetero, but like to experiment with my mind. That's how I truly know what interests me. No shame in pushing the boundaries of our minds in lucid dreams, no matter what avenue.

The most pathetic thing is when you are in a lucid dream and masturbate, not realizing... duh, I could do what I want, and make a person appear. Happens sometimes, and funny to admit. :D

No matter what gender and what we prefer, we all think about it and get sex dreams. Funny to talk about and great to hear, and I know I'm not the only one, but hold back on some of my stories here. :oops:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Knife

Postby Knife » 07 Oct 2016 15:19

Trying to have sex with women always wakes me up haha, I never get beyond the undressing part. :(

EDIT: No that doesn't mean sex with men doesn't, I saw the jokes coming from the moment I clicked on submit :mrgreen:
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Oct 2016 23:40

I didn't see the joke until you pointed it out. :D

For me, when it comes to lucid dream sex, don't worry about clothes or foreplay. Just jump right in. Everything may be visually confusing with an arm here, and a leg there, sometimes several of them, body parts everywhere, things morphing into other objects, but the feeling of arousal is present and is enough to lead to an orgasm. They can happen very quickly in a dream, speaking from a man's side. I usually mess around a bit, getting aroused, and then decide if I want to go all the way, or end it abruptly and move on.

However, maybe that's my problem and why the dream goes chaotic. Plus, it's very common for girls in my dreams to become lifeless dolls, and I bet it's pretty much my dream becoming how I treat them. If you are going to treat the other person like a sexual play thing, they end up becoming just that: A toy.

As for "changing teams" though, I did try to fellate a guy in a lucid dream once just for the heck of it. I like to try and shock myself. It ended up feeling like I was doing it to myself though which is pretty much every guy's fantasy, and why we are jealous that dogs can lick themselves down there. You know if we could, we would never leave the house!

Anyway, happy experimenting, and you never know what you'll learn.

Knife

Postby Knife » 10 Oct 2016 18:58

DID YOU LICK YOURSELF? DETAILS!
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Oct 2016 20:35

It wasn't vivid, and it was just a small part of a dream, and it happened over a year ago. There isn't much to say.

Sorry. :|

Knife

Postby Knife » 11 Oct 2016 16:45

This going to be my #1 dreamgoal from now on. Detailed essay about it coming soon. :ugeek:
Inherit the earth

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 11 Oct 2016 20:39

This answers one of my questions on LD. It's a goal of mine to try out being a woman in a dream. Has anyone spent time changing gender on purpose in their dreams? Any advice on how to do it or is it just a case of expecting it to happen?

LucidLove

Postby LucidLove » 11 Oct 2016 21:16

gilliankeller05 wrote:A man having sex with a woman.

This is one of my primary motivations for resuming a lucid dreaming practice. I have other more important goals, but on the fantasy front, this is the only thing I haven't been able to do in waking physical reality. I have a list of things I want to do when lucid and I imagine when I complete a primary task that I will then turn to this intention. I do believe I will simply have to will it ... but I am still taking baby steps here. I was flying [lucidly] the other night in a car that had careened off the road and all I had to do was say 'up, up, up' and up it went ... I have not always found it easy to stay afloat when flying ... but I believe it has to do with belief. So, if I believe I can embody a man and make love to a woman in my dreams, I think that's all it will take. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Oct 2016 05:59

Many think it's lowly, and dirty to use lucid dreaming for sex. Some even say it's not spiritual (which isn't needed anyway, and is just a buzz word), but I disagree completely. You can learn so much about yourself and dream control by having fun and going with your instincts and then you can question what 'instincts' are another time as you do it more. It's best to learn by having fun and experimenting. You can also do other things, and I certainly don't get my rocks off in every dream, but sometimes I do, why not.

I have had a lucid dream goal of being a woman and experiencing a female orgasm. I read some accounts about what it should feel like, and may have done some other 'research' :oops: , but yea, it's something I have thought about doing in a lucid dream. I have no idea how though. But hearing earlier about a girl who said she jacked off as a guy in a dream, gives me both hope, and comfort, knowing that none of this is too much info to shy away from, and we've all got some sexual experimentation.

Aren't we all just humans without a gender deep down after we ignore the ego-self?

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 12 Oct 2016 07:27

Yeah right.

The usual advice with phobias, nightmares and other "negative" issues is to confront and embrace them, so it's presumably just as healthy and interesting to be sating your desire and curiousity also.

Right and wrong seem to be of little importance. The difference between kind and unkind is possibly more important. So looking down on people who are dead keen on having great sex is possibly the less solid moral ground.

Return to “Dream Characters”