Dream Character Sex and changing teams!

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
ShahdaeKW

Re: Dream Character Sex and changing teams!

Postby ShahdaeKW » 07 Dec 2016 02:41

Nickfan40 wrote:I've had sex with my dream characters, too, who are mostly men, but there was a woman, too. I have posted the dreams on this site. Some of the dreams were so graphic, that I tried to post them on this site, but they got taken down. With the men, the sex didn't go beyond foreplay, but I had sex with the woman.

Did all of the graphic dreams get taken down? I m curious to see what you posted xD lol
May the intelligent beings of love smile upon your heart,
~Shahdae Williams~

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Dec 2016 01:23

This is an interesting thread.

Personally I have an issue with dream sex, where I lose control and just go after sex. I'm still lucid but I just can't seem to help myself. I will run off and try to find a woman, or create a woman, or morph an old lady into a much more attractive woman. In the majority of cases I wake up before I get very far.

I've had 2 dreams where I successfully reached a dream orgasm (not in real life), one woke me up and the other caused me to have a very embarrassing false awakening (woke up on the floor of my bosses office, naked in the throes of orgasm, with my boss looking on in horror).

I had one LD where I ended up waist deep in mud and discovered it felt good when I was thrusting, so I just kept going which resulted in a dream orgasm and another false awakening, this time in a classroom full of student at my old high school. One young woman yelled out "WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PERVERT!!!" I ran out of the room and woke up.

I had once LD where I walked by a mirror only to notice I had a shockingly enormous penis, then I did what I believe most men would do...I began to perform fellatio on myself. I just couldn't reach orgasm before I woke up.

I've posted most of my dreams on this forum, but I left out the more sexually graphic ones.

I have also found that a kiss can be almost as orgasmic as sex.

I would love to try a few interesting things. I would like to see what it would be like to experience sex as a woman with a woman who has a penis. That could be interesting. But I have to get back into LDing enough to get some practice in staying a dream for a long time.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Dec 2016 22:08

My only reply to everything you said, Sean, is:

We're in the same boat.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Dec 2016 23:13

HAGART wrote:My only reply to everything you said, Sean, is:

We're in the same boat.

I hear ya. :lol:
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Jan 2017 05:45

This is a long thread, and I probably said it earlier.

I was in a lucid dream one time and saw myself in the mirror. I was a woman with a pearl necklace and a black dress. I was pretty hot! I just went along with it and walked around feeling sexy and got a lot of men's attention.

It felt good to be honest.

Lia

Postby Lia » 25 Mar 2017 16:11

In my lucid dream
I have a foursome, rapid a lot, but I successfully escaped because I realized it was a dream. And conventional sex between men and woman

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 Mar 2017 02:01

Maybe it's just me, but there never is any 'conventional sex' in lucid dreams. I don't mean gay or straight, but just absolutely bizarre at times.

Return to “Dream Characters”