a cool lucid with dc interaction

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
dreamstudent

a cool lucid with dc interaction

Postby dreamstudent » 05 Jan 2015 21:09

I'm walking around my house I feel normal everything looks norma l then I get this weird feeling I get before I go lucid its what makes me turn lucid majority of the time. And I felt I could walk through our glass door so I did, I saw my dad coming in from the backdoor and I put my arm on his shoulder, he looked stunned at first as I'd he couldn't see what was touching him, then he said, "haha very funny son, your gonna go fly outside your body hahaha", I was thinking that's farely accurate I wonder if he really felt me touch him in the real world, obviously upon waking and noticing certain details about my backyard this idea was proven completely false.

I started levitating lately I can't go full on fly mode I'm not sure why, but I'll be asking a DC for help on that in my next lucid if I remember, and I came to a playground, in the playground were two kids a black and white boy, they said something along the lines of, "you can't pass here", I laughed in my mind thinking I could do what I want, as the boys approached me I decided to fight the younglings and test my karate and jujitsu skills, my form was pretty off but I got some solid hits in.
After that I flew levitated to a house and I was in the back yard I looked up at the sky and saw these giant amazing birds like huge eagles but more colorful flying through the sky, I attempted to fly up and join them however I got about 35ft in the air and gracefully fell back down to the earth, my dream world wouldn't allow me to join the birds.
So after my flying failure I decided to go back to my house which enivetibly led me to another run-in with the black young boy, and we began fighting again, he was much younger and very good at fighting,aalthough I was winning I began to think why have I been fighting so much in my dreams especially even ones that I'm lucid in, so it occurred to me to ask the dark skinned boy, "wait wait!, I said, why do you always wish to fight in my dreams?" The boy replied, " I do not wish to fight all the time your the one who originally started the fighting in previous dreams" I was thinking wow I got a legit reply, I said, "well okay what do I have to do to get out to stop", the boy said, "yyou just have to apologize and stop" so then I apologized and asked, " what about the other boy should I apologize to him?" The black boy then laughed and said, " no you don't worry about him, I'll take care of him". As I sat down with a hoodie on my head by the grill, a sprinkler turned on, the black boy said to me, "seriously don't meditate right there, you'll burn yourself" with a smirk on his face, I noticed the grill was on and the side of it was rather warm.

And I heard my alarm going off and entered through the dark transition of lucid dream to waking life. The ending interested me the most now that I see it, on the one side I had water dripping and pouring all over me and the other a fire hot flame while also trying to meditate in the middle of all this, perhaps it represents a conflict in my life although its not ringing any bells at the moment, I'll continuingthinking on it llet me know your ideas guys and gals thanks.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: a cool lucid with dc interaction

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Jan 2015 11:36

As I sat down with a hoodie on my head by the grill, a sprinkler turned on, the black boy said to me, "seriously don't meditate right there, you'll burn yourself" with a smirk on his face, I noticed the grill was on and the side of it was rather warm.

The ending interested me the most now that I see it, on the one side I had water dripping and pouring all over me and the other a fire hot flame while also trying to meditate in the middle of all this, perhaps it represents a conflict in my life although its not ringing any bells at the moment

Im wondering if your dream ending relates to the dream and your thoughts during this dream. eg you were aggressive to the boys in this dream aggression= red/fire/hot/warm/burn .. The sprinker getting you wet, could be representing "cooling off" . You cooled down during the dream as you made a decision to stop fighting the boys.

So these things either side of you touching you, could of been representing the emotions you had during this dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamstudent

Re: a cool lucid with dc interaction

Postby dreamstudent » 12 Apr 2015 23:16

Perhaps it is a strange one to contemplate, are you a girl?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Dream Characters”