Me Clones

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
fishy

Me Clones

Postby fishy » 08 Feb 2015 05:37

I don't normally talk to dream characters when I lucid dream, but I feel like I should do it more often. One of the few times I did was in a dream where there were 3 of me.

I often like to give myself the power to control the elements. Generally I only ever use fire, air and water. In this particular dream, pretty much everybody could use those 3 powers and all the kids were in a school to learn how to use them. However, instead of one person controlling all 3, each person had 3 different versions of themselves running around (the water ones wore blue, fire wore read and air wore green).

Some of the students were not happy with the school and were planning a rebellion. While about 3/4 of the students wanted to rebel about one forth planned to fight to maintain the current order. I, the blue clone, was going to defend the school while my other two clones were standing amongst the rebellion. I communicated with them telepathically. I tried to get their reasons for joining the rebellion and they said it was because they don't like being bossed around. I think I said something along the lines of "come on guys, I want us all to be on the same side for this". Then they said "why don't you join us, imagine how much better things would be if you were in control. We know you want that". I said they made a good point. It seemed like I was still on the school's side, guarding what sort of looked like a manhole. Then my other selves winked at me and I winked back before they set off a smoke bomb and we all jumped down the hole together.

Could they have been my subconscious? What do you guys think?

TheDude

Re: Me Clones

Postby TheDude » 25 Feb 2015 05:45

That's an interesting dream. Maybe it was your subconscious telling you that you like being in control of your life? I know that one reason I really became interested and involved in lucid dreaming was because I could be in control of as much or as little as I wanted. Maybe it was telling you to push against a controlling force in your life? Try summoning the clones in another dream and ask them if they were trying to tell you about something else; if they were eluding to a greater issue/subject.
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

Return to “Dream Characters”