Wait!?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
mobius024

Wait!?

Postby mobius024 » 10 Aug 2015 02:23

I was on a second story or so porch, some kind of California development. I looked up at a low ridge line, looked away, then looked back and saw that the topography had completely changed, knew it was a dream. I can fly or float any time, so I stepped off the porch and was floating there. Turned to one of the crowd on the porch and motioned a man out, said "Come on, you can float too!" or something similar. At any rate, he stepped out and promptly fell the two stories! He was crawling away with injured legs and cursing me. I said to him, "This is a dream, you can heal yourself!" Another of the other characters on the porch said, "Wait! You mean, I'm a character in a dream!?" I woke up laughing.

taniaaust1

Re: Wait!?

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2015 17:55

:D I enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing.

The guy who fell make me think of when I was determined I would fly in a LD, so I threw myself into the air expecting to fly but then crashed onto concrete below and was left screaming in agony in the LD due to broken dream ribs.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

edgzamora2

Postby edgzamora2 » 17 Nov 2016 05:57

taniaaust1 wrote::D I enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing.

The guy who fell make me think of when I was determined I would fly in a LD, so I threw myself into the air expecting to fly but then crashed onto concrete below and was left screaming in agony in the LD due to broken dream ribs.

I remember one time where I was electrocuted in a dream and when I woke up, i couls still feel the pain. #spoopy

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 24 Nov 2016 03:22

That was hilarious :lol: :lol: thanks for sharing
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Dream Characters”