Vivid dreams about someone I can't remember

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Kitty

Vivid dreams about someone I can't remember

Postby Kitty » 27 Nov 2016 03:06

For years now, I've had different dreams about a guy but I have no idea who he is. He feels familiar but I know that I don't know him in the waking world. I don't know what he looks like, it's only these dreams that I can vividly remember. I can remember all of the details of the dreams except what he looks like. I get these strong happy feelings when I wake and when I think about the dreams but I can just feel that I don't actually know him. I've been having these dreams a lot more frequently lately and I'm just really curious as to why I can remember everything expect his appearance and if this might be a real person I'm meant to meet later in life. I'm a firm believer in spiritual things and am pretty open minded for any possible scenario.

Philoni

Re: Vivid dreams about someone I can't remember

Postby Philoni » 29 Nov 2016 02:49

After some research, I've found that girls tend to dream about mysterious guys and guys tend to dream about mysterious girls. My theory here is that since they both dream about the opposite sex, maybe they are in seek of love.
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Haradaska

Re: Vivid dreams about someone I can't remember

Postby Haradaska » 29 Nov 2016 03:28

I usually do not remember what my dream characters look like unless they are out of the ordinary looking. I can get kind of an idea but always blurry. But for a short period of time i remembered one of the dream characters. The facial structure and everything. It lasted for 3 or 4 dreams spread out through a month. I can still remember what he looked like pretty good. Its interesting that you have had one appear in your dreams for so long.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Return to “Dream Characters”