Lucid Nightmare

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
ShahdaeKW

Lucid Nightmare

Postby ShahdaeKW » 07 Dec 2016 02:47

I've heard of several stories of lucid dreamers having sex with certain dream characters. However I was informed that if you try and have sex with one of them, it can turn into a lucid nightmare. But at the same time, I've also heard some stories of people having successful experiences with sex in a lucid dream. What exactly is it that you shouldn't do to another character in order to prevent a lucid nightmare? How do you do "it" with someone in a LD successfully without it turning bad?
May the intelligent beings of love smile upon your heart,
~Shahdae Williams~

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid Nightmare

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 05:40

there is no reason at all to think that LD sex will cause a LD nightmare. Dreams though can conform to your thoughts so if you think this will happen it may.

the only real problem with LD sex is that one can often get too excited and this can cause one to actually wake up and loose the LD.

Ive found the easiest ones to have sex with in LDs are my exes.. as my subconsciousness cant seem to get itself around sex with famous people as I guess its a bit illogical to my waking mind. When I try that they tend to have no sexual interest in me at all but exes who would still have sex with me, my dreams easily allow that.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”