Dream Guides

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
PumpkinofDreams

Dream Guides

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 13 Jan 2017 21:40

Hello.
So I've been lucid dreaming on and off since as long as I can remember. Recently, ive chosen to find my spirituality. Since then I've been having odd lucid-ish dreams.

1. I'm not completely aware I'm dreaming, but my dream characters are and they talk about it A LOT. They know they are in my dream. They give me advice and everything for my new path. I lack personal lucidity , I believe because I'm supposed to be listening and learning, not doing.
2. I've developed hard feelings for one of my guides. He tells me the feelings I have are impossible, but my other guide told me I just need to keep his clothes close to my heart and he'll never go away. This was a metaphor and I understood. They like to give puzzles sometimes. I tend to figure it out by days end. :roll:

cayennedesert

Re: Dream Guides

Postby cayennedesert » 14 Jan 2017 02:55

It sounds like it is a blessing and a curse to have so many guides! I wish I had more guides in my dreams sometimes. It's great you can solve their puzzles. I tend to make my own puzzles and complications, my guides have told me how to be calm and listen simply.
If you would like a personal session about lucid dreams, nightmares, or interpretations my site is

Dream-Insights.com

<3,
Cayenne

PumpkinofDreams

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 14 Jan 2017 17:55

I enjoy the plethora I've received. I do wish things came across clearer. But I'm for sure happy with what I've got in terms of guides.

Price

Postby Price » 16 Jan 2017 00:08

The hard and challenging guides can be the best teachers.

I have definitely struggled with guides before, but learned a lot too. You need someone to say the hard things.

PumpkinofDreams

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 17 Jan 2017 00:48

Price wrote:The hard and challenging guides can be the best teachers.

I have definitely struggled with guides before, but learned a lot too. You need someone to say the hard things.

Indeed. Sometimes you need to learn things on your own. They can't always give you answers.

Return to “Dream Characters”