Guide or something else?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
kisuke8

Guide or something else?

Postby kisuke8 » 28 Jan 2017 13:23

Hello guys,

I'm new to lucid dreaming, I've done it for around 6-7 times. Today, something strange happened. Without calling anybody, at the very beggining of my lucid dream (which I initiated via WILD) I started to feel a presence or an entity, something like that. I turn around, because it felt to be beside me and what I saw was nothing more than a child. An approx. 7-8 years old asian-look fat child which was cassually dressed. The most important thing of this story is that the child guided me across all of my dreaming environment, by giving me to-dos, advices and by telling me things for myself which a very small amount of people are informed about. The thing is that because of his presence I have been feeling a warmness and a weird sense of curiosity to ask for advice.
The question to you guys is already clear, was that child something like a spirit guide to me or just a random entity/imagination?

Thank you for your time,
Cheers!
He who is fighting too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself.

PumpkinofDreams

Re: Guide or something else?

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 31 Jan 2017 15:52

Hello!

It is possible he was a guide ( long term or short term) or a higher version of yourself. Only you can know for certain . But it's a deep seeded statement in your head telling you the distinction. He was for sure some type of guide because guides tend to teach and direct. All of mine tell me things I need to know. Perhaps you should try to connect deeper with him. As for him taking the form of a chunky child, guides tend to take form of things that won't seem threatening to you.

24/7/365

Re: Guide or something else?

Postby 24/7/365 » 16 Jun 2017 15:56

Question: why not ask
when you find out let us know, dive in!

Return to “Dream Characters”