Has anyone experienced this? (Dream Guides)

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
andromeda

Has anyone experienced this? (Dream Guides)

Postby andromeda » 18 Jun 2017 13:06

So, I've done a few lucid dreams in the past years, and in all of them I've talked to a guide only twice. They answered to only one or two questions, they never talk much, and when they do, they do it in a sort of coded way. But that never bothered me (I usually feel the meaning of their words without effort).

Anyway, in the last lucid dreams, they simply didn't came.
I've tried to shout out a request like "is there some guide? Can I talk to you?" or more directly "I need to talk to a guide", but the results had always been the same (characters of my dreams laughing at me because I'm yelling in the middle of the street and so on. They often mock me but I think that is related to my real life for various reasons).

In the last lucid dream, while I was trying to summon one of them, instead I saw a girl with white eyes (probably a bad character). So I went to her and said gently "why are you here?", and her eyes returned normal. She said "my dad has something to give you!" and the dream continued with some other weird characters that asked me to follow them before we could arrive to the girl's father.

I don't know what I should do, since it is uncommon that my characters act this strange. I tried to ask the dreams many times the reason why nobody appears, but I never received an answer.
To live is just to fall asleep, to die is to awake.

24/7/365

Re: Has anyone experienced this? (Dream Guides)

Postby 24/7/365 » 18 Jun 2017 17:39

LlIiFfEe

naturespirit

Postby naturespirit » 30 Jun 2017 02:46

I suggest you continue lucid dreaming, refining your control as you go. I found my dream guide with motivation, practice and time. Perhaps, your subconscious does not believe you are ready yet. Continue to lucid dream whatever happens.
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

IvoryPavo

Postby IvoryPavo » 03 Jul 2017 01:04

I agree with naturespirit. It does take time to have a guide. Sometimes you'll even gain one without thinking about it. However, it helps to ask for one in your waking life as well. That's what I did and I'd a few dreams of a red haired woman named Lily the following week. She isn't always visible but I can sense her. If I'm in need, she's there.. I just have to call on her.

All I can say is that it's all in due time. Pursue your search and you'll find your guide, or they'll find you. :)
Sometimes it's necessary to reteach a thing its loveliness.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 05 Sep 2017 15:19

each in their own time and own way

Return to “Dream Characters”