Have you ever killed a Dream Character and if so How?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
seanEE

Re: Have you ever killed a Dream Character and if so How?

Postby seanEE » 08 Aug 2015 14:37

i was attacked by a black cat in a dream, i had the same dream a few times and the cat beat me, but this time i strangled it goodo, ''i woke up that morning and flet like i could take on the world'' the feeling wore off after a few hours. :lol:
''you must excuse my personality''

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Aug 2015 21:18

seanEE wrote:i was attacked by a black cat in a dream, i had the same dream a few times and the cat beat me, but this time i strangled it goodo, ''i woke up that morning and flet like i could take on the world'' the feeling wore off after a few hours. :lol:

I get the same feeling after a good kill. It's great isn't it? Very relieving 8-)
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 02 Sep 2015 23:11

Hello, Tear here.

While i have never tried to kill any of characters from my dreams (i hold respect to each and every one of them) i did experience a characters death in a dream.

i have few important characters in a dream and one of more important ones is a Floran* named Semini.
Semini is Still a good friend of mine, but trough dreaming her sister called Ember died from a wierd curse in a dream... i did not create this curse nor did i ever have intended to kill Ember. but after few months Ember did not show up in a dream and Semini still acts as her sister is dead.
i never tried to bring Ember back to life, however after she passed away i was given a ring with red flower on it to remember her. ring is on my hand in a dream about 90% of the time and i have started to use it as a sign that im dreaming.

*Floran - a plant like humanoid made out of flowers, leaves and other plantlife. an imaginary creature.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Goodwill

Postby Goodwill » 24 Sep 2015 23:47

Killed DCs in non lucid dreams. Did last night for some offense that is foggy now. Haven't killed any in lucid dreams. Although my moral compass still exists in my dreams so I'm not sure if I could break a morale just for the sake of seeing if I could.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Pareidolia

Postby Pareidolia » 28 Sep 2015 23:42

I actually kill a lot of dream characters because most of mine are evil monstrosites and abominations. Here's a few stories but beware, they are rather detailed and lugubrious.

I once saw a man in robes with a match that seemed to be eternally burning. He was holding an animal, that seemed to be a cross between a cat and a jerboa, by its neck. He looked at me and grinned while he said: "You'd be surprised how quick fur ignites." I didn't think twice before I lunged myself at him. Not out of pure despise, anger or hate. But only because I felt like he gave me enough reason to do so. I pushed him to the ground and took his match, which I then used to melt his eyeballs. I then slid it as far back in his throat as it would go. He screamed until his voice box was literally burned out. I took the cat/jerboa thing with me to safety and fed it some catfood.

In another lucid dream I was walking down an ally at night. I saw this human mutant. It had a keywind thrusted into his back which caused a wound that seemed to be untreated. It also seemed to suffer from scoliosis so much it had a hunchback. Its feet were weirdly long with rotting nails. His eyes seemed bright and round with no features other than eyewhite. He was thin and so pale I could see his veins. He was entirely naked as well.
I caught him climbing out of a child's bedroom holding a bag that was moving. From inside the bag I heard muffled screams of panicking children.
The mutant glared at me and said: "Take whatever pleasure whilst you can."
Let's just say somebody got crucified that night and it wasn't me.

Another one is when I saw the same abomination but in greater numbers. So I thought someone was creating them. Wherever I was, it was being turned upside down by these creatures. They ruined anything or anyone in their path. After killing a few, I decided to follow one who seemed to be taking back some loot to wherever he came from. He crawled into an hole that lead to their base. Where I saw a lot of machines that looked like incubators. In these machines I saw these mutant babies. I kept following the mutant, who was hurrying off into the next room. I figured he didn't at all notice me, as the fool left the door open behind him. I tiptoep my way after him. When I ran into the room, it was dark as night. Something closed the door behind me and it was silent for a few moments. Then I saw a vague figure light a match, which gently lit up the room. Then I heard the gnawling of a lot more of these mutants. They crawled closer to me. The man with the match laughed and said: "Those who cannot rule... destroy!" I spoke to him: "There is no strength in numbers, I've no such misconceptions." I ran into one mutant, tackling him and knocking back everyone who was behind him, including their master. Their master was impaled with the keywind on one the back of one of those mutants. I spoke to him again: "Those who thread the path of evil will face justice eventually." On which he replied, while suffocating on his own blood: "Your pursue is endless, war is the balance between evil and good. You cannot win... Without evil, the good will become corrupted. To exterminate evil, you must exterminate humanity along with it... Death isn't punishment nor justice, it's salvation." At which moment he dropped his match, slowly setting fire to the rug that was on the ground. I saw the mutants cowering in corners. I decided to leave the cave and let their master burn alive along with the mutants and all the incubators. The mutants that were outside at the time fell helplessly to the ground when their keywind stopped running.

I'm sorry if this is too warped. :?
Hope it was enjoyable.
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

SunTzu

Postby SunTzu » 02 Oct 2015 08:15

Haha some interesting discussion.
In one of my earliest lucid dreams, a wolf became hostile and we began circling. I really didn't want to kill it because it was such a beautiful animal so i decided to cast a spell on it to pacify it. The wolf calmly followed me around for the rest of the dream and behaved like a pet. Ever since then, I've tried to avoid fighting dream characters/creatures because there's really no point.
I don't feel that killing adds anything positive to a dream, other than perhaps letting some emotion flare out.
In a few normal dreams, I've been in a situation where I'm supposed to murder someone but I've always hesitated until the opportunity to kill them passed (like someone else who could be a witness arrives).

On a side note, having an arsenal of magic spells is super useful for lucid dreams overall

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Oct 2015 12:51

Pareidolia wrote:
In another lucid dream I was walking down an ally at night. I saw this human mutant. It had a keywind thrusted into his back which caused a wound that seemed to be untreated. It also seemed to suffer from scoliosis so much it had a hunchback. Its feet were weirdly long with rotting nails. His eyes seemed bright and round with no features other than eyewhite. He was thin and so pale I could see his veins. He was entirely naked as well.
I caught him climbing out of a child's bedroom holding a bag that was moving. From inside the bag I heard muffled screams of panicking children.
The mutant glared at me and said: "Take whatever pleasure whilst you can."
Let's just say somebody got crucified that night and it wasn't me.

Another one is when I saw the same abomination but in greater numbers. So I thought someone was creating them. Wherever I was, it was being turned upside down by these creatures. They ruined anything or anyone in their path. After killing a few, I decided to follow one who seemed to be taking back some loot to wherever he came from. He crawled into an hole that lead to their base. Where I saw a lot of machines that looked like incubators. In these machines I saw these mutant babies. I kept following the mutant, who was hurrying off into the next room. I figured he didn't at all notice me, as the fool left the door open behind him. I tiptoep my way after him. When I ran into the room, it was dark as night. Something closed the door behind me and it was silent for a few moments. Then I saw a vague figure light a match, which gently lit up the room. Then I heard the gnawling of a lot more of these mutants. They crawled closer to me. The man with the match laughed and said: "Those who cannot rule... destroy!" I spoke to him: "There is no strength in numbers, I've no such misconceptions." I ran into one mutant, tackling him and knocking back everyone who was behind him, including their master. Their master was impaled with the keywind on one the back of one of those mutants. I spoke to him again: "Those who thread the path of evil will face justice eventually." On which he replied, while suffocating on his own blood: "Your pursue is endless, war is the balance between evil and good. You cannot win... Without evil, the good will become corrupted. To exterminate evil, you must exterminate humanity along with it... Death isn't punishment nor justice, it's salvation." At which moment he dropped his match, slowly setting fire to the rug that was on the ground. I saw the mutants cowering in corners. I decided to leave the cave and let their master burn alive along with the mutants and all the incubators. The mutants that were outside at the time fell helplessly to the ground when their keywind stopped running.

I'm sorry if this is too warped. :?
Hope it was enjoyable.

lol yeah that was an enjoyable read. I'd find that dream scary and would probably try to change it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Carter Blunt

Postby Carter Blunt » 05 Feb 2016 05:03

I killed a guy by shooting him multiple times in the torso, then sticking a bayonet up through his jaw and lifting him off the ground, then tossing him multiple times. I didn't have anything against the dream character, he was simply an adversary and I was bored so I tortured him...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Feb 2016 03:34

You sick bastard!

You sound like me. 8-)

I made this thread and shared my thoughts earlier. I don't need to explain myself or my humor. Yes, killing in dreams can be funny. It's just a video game really. If anyone is shocked by that, at least I didn't mention, God for bid, Boobies, which of course is far worse. Just think of the children.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Feb 2016 08:30

Been a while since I've posted on this thread. Here's some of my recent dream killings:

WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS

-Slicing Freddy Kruger's limbs & head off with a broadsword. Then they tried crawling back to the torso so i grabbed them and threw them over a fence(sorry whoever lived there, i didnt know what i was thinking :lol: )
-Slicing a cosmonaut in half diagonally(similar to Jason Voorhees' Fatality in Mortal Kombat X). He and his group wanted to be the first country to land on Mars but when they saw me, an American, they tried to kill me.
-Fighting a guy in the parking lot only to make him stumble later and his head gets squashed by a jeep tire. The driver gives me the thumbs up afterwards. The gore graphics were, again, from MKX
-Winning a sword fight against this girl who kept chanting "Chaos is order!". I won by stabbing her in the stomach. We used Rapiers.

As you can see, my dream have had a lot of Mortal Kombat influence since I got into the game a few months ago.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Dream Characters”