Dream friends

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Guitar48300

Dream friends

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Feb 2013 03:54

Does anyone ever create dream characters just to hang out with them? No learning, but just having some fun and enjoying you're dream character's company? Maybe even bonded with DCs?
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 18 Feb 2015 06:21, edited 4 times in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

taniaaust1

Re: Dream friends

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Feb 2013 09:07

I havent really got to have a reoccuring friend in a dream yet (I will one day). What I found interesting is that amount of different characters which appear in dreams... every dream I have has different characters. I wonder where my subconsciousness gets all of those from.

I did thou once make a friend in an OBE to another world and still miss him thou that was probably 10 years ago now and I only had this waking consciousness there once. What's interesting is he wasnt even human but of a strange race which has a third large eye in middle of forehead..that eye thou was shut so didnt stand out a lot but I think it could open (He had two normal eyes too) if im remembering what he looked like correctly. I do definately remember he had a flattish, wrinkly very broad pug nose which run all the way up to level with his eyes. (I believe in other world lives so I think I may have a connection throu one of those with him).

His world was very simple.. no technology like we have here.. simple wooden posts with their fences etc. Has anyone seen a race like that on that world? He took me around and showed me some of his world and introduced me to his other friends and I told them all about me (cause I was lucid).. we just had fun.. mucking around.... hiding from his mother in the long grass when she come out of the door of their very simple wood house cause he wasnt supposed to be friends with "outsiders".

I stayed quite a time in his world (overnight and into the next day... I stayed the night at his friends house and then met back up with him the next day..time flowed faster in his world) and wasnt happy when I knew I had to go home (cause my physical body was like calling me back, it was like I'd been out of it for too long. I really extended my lucidity on that occassion.. probably the longest and it wasnt a loss of it which made me go home/back to my body but rather a knowing my body needed/wanted me too). We said almost teary good byes like long lost friends parting. What was strange with this dream is then I found I couldnt leave it. It took hours of that worlds time for me to succede in leaving this lucid dream and finding myself in my body. I sat down and shut my eyes and thought of my body on the bed.. over and over and couldnt get back to it and he was getting concerned for me thinking I may be stuck there. (maybe cause subconciously I didnt want to leave?). He was like the best friend I've always wanted.

I did thou have a dream in which I sooo wished that I'd meet the DC again. He was such a spunk, my dream guy for looks and I'd been just about to have sex with him when I woke up. (so disappointing and Ive always wished he'd appear in one of my dreams again).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Feb 2013 19:52

taniaaust1 wrote:I did thou once make a friend in an OBE to another world and still miss him thou that was probably 10 years ago now and I only had this waking consciousness there once.

Cool dream! When you first met him did you have to introduce yourself or did he know you automatically? What about your other DCs, do they already know you the first time you meet them?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Feb 2013 09:01

Guitar48300 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:I did thou once make a friend in an OBE to another world and still miss him thou that was probably 10 years ago now and I only had this waking consciousness there once.

Cool dream! When you first met him did you have to introduce yourself or did he know you automatically? What about your other DCs, do they already know you the first time you meet them?

Its so long ago now but I dont think he remembered me (from another life).. so we were like starting off from scratch again throu there was some kind of bond between us. I was telling them all (him and his friends) all about myself, they were all very interested in hearing about this world. (so a mutual interest was going on between me and the others on each others worlds).

Good question.. do my other DCs already know me the first time I meet them?. I need to start asking them more quesitons and find ones who will talk or say more then just a few words to find out. In most of my LDs my dream characters ignore me when I try to speak to them, its not usual for me to have a LD and try to talk to 3-4 DCs without any success due to that. I nowdays mostly completely ignore the DCs in my dreams due to that (dont want to waste my time on them as I have better things to do in my LDs then trying to make characters like that speak).

edit.. I just thought of something. Last week in 2 different LDs .. I had a dream character mistake me for someone else and call me by a different name to my real life one (once my consciousness kicked in) I got called "Josphine" which my RL name is Tania. "So I wonder if thou I did enter the dreams fully lucid with full waking awareness .. if the dreams were going on before I even arrived and hence if those characters knew me but knew me by another name and by a different personality??? (as I no doubt that would of changed once my normal waking consciousness arrived into the LD).
I personaly think that our subconsciousness (dreaming) is going on 24 hrs per day.. but just below our normal waking level of awareness even when we are fully awake.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”