Can the people in my dreams think?

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
24/7/365

Re: Can the people in my dreams think?

Postby 24/7/365 » 19 Jul 2017 19:42

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck.

(comments have been disabled for this section)

mhi

Postby mhi » 31 Jul 2017 15:35

[9.12.2016] I had a WILD, in which my son appeared. In the dream, my wife said something to him (she was not on the scene). At that time I was intensively trying to communicate with dream figures, however almost no useful results. Mostly the comm. was rejected for example by turning face out or ignoring me, the people I tried to talk to were some generic buddies, not a real persons. But in this lucid dream, she responded! My goal was to talk to her and push her (or any other dream figure) to 'surrender' the conversation. What happened was something I did not expect at all. She was able to answer logically all my questions, and it was me (my lucid consciousness) who had to surrender (and wake up to make notes).

Also her character in my normal dreams seems to reflect her real behavior (at least how I see her), so I believe there is something bigger behind this.

In another DILD she was convincing me this is not a dream, but reality.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 04 Oct 2017 15:38

You can bet that something is going on.

The satisfaction of the explanation is up to your sensibilities. (what do you know, what are ya told. cold, mold, road, bold, old, fold, hold, gold, polled.
Experience helps; but, it is not the end all be all of truth. Ruth, tooth, proof, roof, ruff ruff.
Meanwhile back at the ranch. Your I.Q. has a lot to do with the proper proportion in the degree of the temperature of the device being used to read the relative level of the height in the face of reasonable prices at Walmart super center in Chicago, Ill of nois.

see box 14 of user manual. (note: manual may not reflect actual operation)

Return to “Dream Science”