Remote Viewing Experiment

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
taniaaust1

Re: Remote Viewing Experiment

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 14:41

h wow, I cant believe I missed this thread (I think I will be checking out dream science forum in future, this is the first time I think Ive been here). Good thread HAGART, Ive just started reading it.

For anyone doing the card experiment, I suggest do it only once. If you are having OBEs in our normal earth astral real time, you should be able to see that card first go!! Also I think that is more scientific as after all the more times you do this, the more likely you will get it right as you increase the chance you will. Be determined to get it right first and only go.

I also are concerned that you may unintentionally screw up your results by doing this over and over. why? cause the astral plane can at times be not quite in synch (impressions from the past or future may be left). If you've done this experiment over and over.. you may end up instead seeing a card of a future time experiment you did and then go "oh I got this wrong and couldnt have been astral). Hence I say again.. only do this with it in that place once only.

I suggest not to go guessing a roll on a dice as there is too high a chance of a right guess so if you got it right it wouldnt really prove anything (even with doing this once with cards if you got it right, it could just be lucky with a LD as there still is a chance it was.. unless you know its an OBE). I suggest in this cause to do it again and see if you can get it correct again (but make sure you put the card in a different place to not create astral confusion).

HAGART. I thought it was funny you took out your jokers.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 14:58

HAGART wrote: Remote viewing is not like guessing the number on the die or guessing a card. You are suppose to actually see it with your mind and not your eyes. Of course "seeing" actual objects in reality with your mind may not come visually and I am open minded to all the possibilities, having never experienced it myself. Perhaps the idea gets placed in your head, and it's more like precognition than I realize. But for now..... I am just sticking to the classic example of Remote Viewing.

For many remote viewers it is like seeing out of their eyes (thou with the ones from the stargate program etc, they see a lot of symbolism for things.. if you see their diagrams they did, you will see this). But for those more natural in these skills it can be like they themselves are there (I was trained in another form of it in which it was called bilocation (using a merkabah field).. but its actually a different form of RV but with more realism coming into what one sees (the gov people studied some the technique which was taught to me.. this was after their stargate program supposely had been shut down!!. They turned out at my teachers lecture in Australia.. basically gate crashed it..over in Sydney and spent their time standing at the back of the room).

I wasnt much good at this! thou did have a few great blind hits. I used the tenthousandroad RV site to get blind coordinates (? I think I have the name right) a few times. I also used to RV blind using coordinates others had used from a book and then would compare my results. I put both my children and a friend of theirs who used to live with us throu the bilocation program I did and they were all good at it (my kids were always more gifted then me at things and natural clairvoyants whereas I arent). They.. the 3 of them could go to a location and all see the same thing!. I had them stop doing it after they all had a bad experience out of it which left them all very upset.

The only difference with RV and OBE at times can be that during a RV one is still aware of their physical body too and fully awake... and with some RV technique (what the gov people used) they see things often in symbols.

Some occultic schools taught something called "travelling clairvoyance" as a precurser to astral projection. The one (Ingo Swann) who the gov people studied and worked with to develop their RV program was someone who did travelling clairvoyance (the precurser of RV). They had to develop something suitable for those not naturally clairvoyant. So there is a big link between these two things. (the book I recently recommended by Denning and Phillips, teaches travelling clairvoyance before astral projection).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:21

HAGART wrote:And feel free to share any other anecdotes about possible Remote Viewings you have had in the past,

I have a hint for people, something I learnt when I was working on RV in the past. If you are trying an RV and see something which isnt making any sense.. try to move back from it.

I had a couple of experiences in the past where the object I was trying to RV I'd only see a wee part of it, it turned out I'd been too close to it and had I moved back. I would of seen exactly what it was.

eg I was doing a blind RV using coordinates and clearly saw this small patch of orange and brown pattern. I didnt have a clue what it was. It turned out thou the target was a giraffee and I was seeing a patch of its coat.

Same thing happened to me one time when I RVed I think was a train blind (once again using a coordinate). I see this metal thing.. turned out I must of had my head in the mechanics of the engine so couldnt figure out it was a train.

Anyway.. my hint is to move yourself back some if you are seeing something and it isnt making sense as you may be looking at a wee section of what you are trying to RV.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:28

HAGART wrote:Let's please stick to playing cards. If you don't have any in your house then I must ask.... what planet are you from?, :lol:

If one does happen to live on Mars and have no playing cards.. try ripping a random page out of a magazine you have never read and putting that up on a wardrobe top. Then try to read it and see what its about.

One of my psi teachers when he was trying to teach me the travelling clairvoyance form (not the bilocation merkabah form with that one).. what he used to do to try to practice.. he'd get to stand in a doorway and while not looking, throw some marbles into a room. Then I had to try to send my energy to go and see where they were (I never succeded with that one!).

Anyway.. I guess you could roll a group of marbles around the top of your wardrobe and then try to astral project to see what colours ended up where up there.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:42

HAGART wrote: Also, the longer you look at something in a lucid dream, the more you'll see. It just changes sometimes and especially when you look away and then back again at it. I even tried blinking in a lucid dream and the object (a clock) changed as fast as I blinked. Not only the time, but it became every clock I've ever known. A digital-clock-radio, a grandfather clock, even that one of the black and white cat with the eyes that tick-tock side to side from pop-culture... if you know the one.

Yeah those clocks! I guess thou this looking away and looking back at a card would be good check while in the state still for someone to try to work out if they are in a dream or a OBE.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:45

HAGART wrote:The deck I am using now is battered with crease marks. I have already thought of that, and if I am to take this seriously I should get a fresh one.

When I was fairly young, I had zeiner cards (I was trying to work on psychic skills before I was even an adult.. haha that didnt help me much!). I was playing around with them with other kids and this girl, she kept on getting them all right. She had us all completely amazed by her psi ability (well so we thought). It turned out she'd very quickly memorised all those cards by their creases and little marks!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:50

Summerlander wrote:Thanks. Yeah. It's based on one of my experiences. I tried to capture the hyperrealism of my dream hands. The sharpness of the environment was incredible, the colours were great. The card fluctuated with many symbols until the Seven of Clubs was coherent (just about). 8-)

Wow that painting is great. I didnt realise you did it.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 15:55

HAGART wrote: I checked the card.

It wasn't a card at all, but a thin strip of paper with a big, red number 3:[/color]
I looked at the paper more and it was larger now with more drawings on it. I saw two drawings of cards, both small, about the size of my thumb. They were 10's, but the suit was hard to tell. It was a lot like the drawing of "Seven of Clubs". There were many clubs and spades all over the two drawings and different sizes. (They were all black however).

When I woke up, I went with my first vision and thought it must be a red 3. But if it's a black 10 that would be noteworthy too.
I was wrong. It was the 7 of hearts.

If you really see it, you should really see it clearly as a card and clearly see what it is. All the morphing is just signs of being in a dream state.

I dont know about others but I know when I have an OBE, it tends to be extremely stable. Stable as real life.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 16:12

HAGART wrote:The heavier an object is in them the harder time I have telekinetically moving it. My own self doubt stops me. Like Luke Skywalker trying to lift the X-wing fighter. He thinks it's too big and heavy and says he'll give it a try. "Try not," Yoda says, "Do... or do not. There is no try." Yoda knows it's all in our heads and does it easily.
Wise words we can all remember when trying to use 'The Force' in lucid dreams. (Or anything else for that matter in dreams and in life....)

Thanks. Your post give me a new dream challenge to add to my long list. I want to see if I can pick a house up or will mind blocks stop me?

Return to “Dream Science”