Lucid Dreamers and God

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.

Have you ever tried to communicate with God in the phase state (LD/OOBE/AP)?

Yes, and I was successful
7%
Yes, but nothing happened
4%
Yes, but what was encountered was a product of my mind
11%
No, but I am willing to try
47%
No, and I'm reluctant to try out of fear
No votes
No, and I never will (I'm an atheist who doesn't see any point)
31%

Total votes: 45

erichsa

Re: Lucid Dreamers and God

Postby erichsa » 09 Oct 2014 17:19

I think "Lucid Dreamers and God" should go in to "Off Topic", under "nesgirl and Summerlander" Summerlander is writing for a larger audience, and Off Topic should be the place. Readers will know this is off Topic and not be surprised. :)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Oct 2014 21:09

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Oct 2014 22:11

I can understand it all and see why you have your way of living. What I dont get is that it becomes to isolated if you dont let anyone in. I have good relationships and hope they last but if they dont then they dont and wont affect me, I will just think of the good and the bad and then get on with the next most exciting event or let my passion drive me onwards. I think what you are describing in my world are the most valuable experiences.
I sum it up with the following mantra "out of your comfort zone and into your future" I let good and bad drive me onwards

I will admit that I think I am a lot older than you and this has taken a lifetime to sort out but thats the journey
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Oct 2014 04:53

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Oct 2014 10:57

Nobody should boss anyone around. This topic is also about statistics, experimentation and reportability. It's fine in the science section.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 13 Oct 2014 01:24

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Oct 2014 02:20

LOL! Lucid dreaming with a blend of fantasy and wishful thinking. Btw, how good are you at shapeshifting? Do you do it a lot? :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 14 Oct 2014 03:05

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Oct 2014 19:31

Hey aren't you going to post your opinion on the Lucid Dream at all? PS: The Squared Tail Pikachu is a guy Pikachu if you didn't know that. See the tail shape determines the gender. Square tail is male, and heart shape is female: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/025.shtml And this also shows you why I got ticked off at the Pikachu for mentioning Pichu.

Too much fantasy for my taste. There's my comment. :mrgreen:

Btw, I hardly do any shapeshifting. I get sidetracked easily or I just never include it in my plans of action. The closest I got to shapeshifting in lucid dreams recently was when I stood in front of a mirror, opened my skull, and took a peak inside. It was like a camera interior in there... :D

- Padmasambhava

selle

Postby selle » 16 Oct 2014 20:48

That I have not tried, but I sure will! thanks for the idea:)
A enthusiast when it comes to Lucid Dreaming, eager to get more experience on the subject! My website is http://learndreamcontrol.com

Return to “Dream Science”