LD and IQ?

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.

What is your IQ (if tested)

<100
No votes
100 - 110
No votes
110 - 120
17%
120 - 130
17%
>130
67%

Total votes: 6

buildit

LD and IQ?

Postby buildit » 23 Sep 2014 06:09

I'm sort of mass learning tonight but my research begs some interesting questions like.

If you are a frequent LD do you know what your IQ is?

In case you want a fast test http://www.free-iqtest.net

This made me wonder.... :geek:
http://library.macewan.ca/lucidity/Past%20issues/Intelligence,%20Creativity%20and%20Personality%20Differences.htm
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

HAGART

Re: LD and IQ?

Postby HAGART » 23 Sep 2014 07:47

I did the IQ Test you provided with the link and got a 133.

I'm smart enough to know I'm not THAT smart and assume it's flawed.
(It's only 20 questions short and there is no timer that I know of, so I could have spent all day on it... but for fun and games... let's see if anyone can beat my top score!)

Overall, it's not a silly question to ask though? Does IQ have a relation to lucid dreaming? Who knows?

I'd be interested in taking a more accurate online IQ test someone can recommend.

EDIT: I just beat my high score! I got a 178 IQ! :mrgreen:
(It was the exact same questions all over again, and it tells you the answers after the previous test.)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

buildit

Postby buildit » 23 Sep 2014 22:24

Well, at an IQ of 178 I expect you to have the correct answer by this evening to my question. :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 24 Sep 2014 01:50

I got 151, but online IQ tests aren't too reliable; as Hagart pointed out you can practise for them ;) I got 138 on another test a while back so it seems I'm getting wiser :ugeek:
Dreaming is my drug

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 04 Oct 2014 16:19

buildit wrote:I'm sort of mass learning tonight but my research begs some interesting questions like.

If you are a frequent LD do you know what your IQ is?

In case you want a fast test http://www.free-iqtest.net

This made me wonder.... :geek:
http://library.macewan.ca/lucidity/Past%20issues/Intelligence,%20Creativity%20and%20Personality%20Differences.htm

Buildit no IQ test is reliable. People with an IQ score of 140+ can score 100 when retested. The higher ones intelligence the more variation there is on the tests too, people with average or low IQs tend to hover around their scores more. To put it in concrete terms someone getting 140+ has answered correctly about 9 times the questions someone with a 100 IQ has or at 120+ about 4 times more.

As for me my parents had me tested by a professional psychologist at age 4, I had the mental age of 5 and a half. In real terms both the yellow colored perceptual intelligence and the blue colored observational intelligence are common in my family, though rare for someone to get both. I'm exactly as intelligent as a relative who was a mad scientist for the American government and roughly two generations ago invented the bio weapon to wipe one of the three races of humanity, amusingly they're just now talking about bio weapons like that ;) Don't let them heard you into big cities if you want oneself and family to survive.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Dream Science”