Lucidity Physics and the age of the lucid existence

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
The Professor

Lucidity Physics and the age of the lucid existence

Postby The Professor » 16 Mar 2017 04:47

Greetings,

I am the founder of lucidity physics and the Lucidity Physics Institute, a state-of-the-art research facility dedicated to the development of applications based on lucidity physics. The premise is simple; the physics of dreams and the physics of the waking life are the same, which is why you have most likely felt like a dream was real life and at times that real life was a dream. Since we know this, we can use this to expand our very definition of human existence. We can optimize human existence like never before. Anything and everything that you enjoy doing in the lucid state can be enjoyed in the waking life. The institute has 12 primary objectives and we are looking for you, the lucid pioneer, to join us in these endeavors. Among these objectives is human flight. If you wish to explore this further, search for the name Jesse Allen Smith on Amazon. There you will find published works, including one on the actualization of flight. As you probably already know, you have been living a dream life this entire time, what do you want to do with it? Please feel free to contact us at info@lucidityphysics.com to discuss your involvement.

DreamerMan99

Re: Lucidity Physics and the age of the lucid existence

Postby DreamerMan99 » 18 Mar 2017 21:39

What? Dreams do not use the same laws of physics as reality.

Show me your peer reviewed scientific papers, leave the hippy bullshit at the door.

Life is a dream? Okay, can you prove this claim? The only substantive point you could possibly hold is that "the mind creates both our perception of reality and the perception of the dreamscape", but any lucid dreamer and average person for that matter can tell you they are not one-in-the-same.
Good luck,
Dream on.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 19 Mar 2017 07:30

I think we should let this institution try out the theory. If super abilities do end up being proven to exist in the real world, it will end up more of a disaster for people than beneficial. The one thing lucid dreams lack that real life unfortunately has are consequences for your actions and wishes.
Also I have abilities in a lucid dream I cannot hope to use ever in real life. I have no reading and listening comprehension weaknesses in a lucid dream, which I have proven several times when I listened to a teacher's lecture while asleep in class or read an open book in some of my lucid dreams (remembered the whole lecture, everything on the board, and was able to comprehend it). In real life, I have such a huge weakness in the comprehension area I often have to ask many questions after class. It appears there may very well be hidden skills in lucid dreams only.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 10 Jun 2017 14:37

Professor, your name should be you think your a professor. what your pro fessing is that you need help with reality.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 13 Jun 2017 23:59

24/7/365 wrote:Professor, your name should be you think your a professor. what your pro fessing is that you need help with reality.

:lol: too good.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Jun 2017 13:43

Dreams do not follow any laws of physics because they are not physical---they are mental illusions. It is truer to say that the source of dreams, viz the brain, is bound by the laws of physics since it's made of atoms.

I'm not really feeling this notion that life is a dream either. The universe could be a matrix-styled simulation---like in the hypothetical brain in a vat scenario---but there is zilch evidence for it.

Life is only a dream insofar as everything that we perceive is a mental construct generated by our brains. You can propose a solipsism whereby brains and the surrounding reality has no physical existence, but this is just conjecture born out of a logical uncertainty in epistemology.

Your fallacy, professor, is to adjudge with certainty that life is nothing but a dream ...
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 16 Jun 2017 15:00

I call dreams conscience projection, as well as, dreams.

Anyway, I have meet the other life in the dream, He has come forward (which is a rare circumstance).

He produces dreams.

He can produce any effect with any method at any time.

1+1=2

I am happy to exchange thoughts with anyone about life.

before you judge me about this, think critically about what I am writing.

Return to “Dream Science”