Supplements

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
thebigdreamer20

Supplements

Postby thebigdreamer20 » 09 May 2017 23:57

I have done some research into different lucid dreaming supplements, some help you recall your dreams, some help you to become lucid or help you to be more logical like waking life, some make the dreams extremely vivid. But I haven't seen any advertised as a supplement to help you stay asleep.

I am actually unaware of any technique or practice, technology or supplement that makes the threshold for what wakes you up higher. Is anybody aware of any way to stay asleep through really vivid and very extreme scenarios? My best guess is perhaps a supplement does this, but I'm open to anything. Full disclsure is I'm actually pretty new to lucid dreaming, I just like to think about the "end game" so to speak. Truthfully I have never even had a lucid dream for longer than maybe two minutes and I've never really done anything cool.

24/7/365

Re: Supplements

Postby 24/7/365 » 15 Jul 2017 20:51

As to staying asleep for longer;Well, I am sure they have a supplement for that also. As for staying in the dream longer for cognizant realization, that maybe a matter of debate within yourself.

Return to “Dream Science”