Precognitive Dreams

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Precogbeliver16

Precognitive Dreams

Postby Precogbeliver16 » 16 Jul 2017 04:49

I had a dream a while ago I was at this theme park which I had never been to with some friends and this girls I like when we got off the ride at the exit there was a bench and a small ride operator building next to it as soon as it went through the exit gate I looked at her and then she looked at me then I woke up now 6 months later in real life I was at a theme park with the same people in the dream and as soon as I got off the ride and went through the exit she was right there and I looked at her and she looked at me and then instantly I remembered it was the same as the dream and I instantly started crying because it was beautiful and amazing that the dream had predicted the future and I just don't understand how I could have done that it was amazing plz someone answer me thank you.

24/7/365

Re: Precognitive Dreams

Postby 24/7/365 » 16 Jul 2017 06:30

I will give you my thoughts on this.
It's not uncommon to dream about loved ones and friends, in common places. Sometimes the content of our dreams mimics real aspects of our lives. People, places and things, all familiar and together.
If you dream that you are brushing your teeth and you mom comes in the bathroom and says hurry up. And, this happens in real life. Does that mean you saw the future in a dream?
Some dreams tend to seemingly defy the normal; because, of the emotional attachment to various situations and scenarios.
I grant you, it is a profound experience and dreams are extraordinary and for you to feel as if your dreams have foreshadowed the future is somethings that you have to logically and rationally ask yourself. My opinion, you are not foretelling the future.

Precogbeliver16

Postby Precogbeliver16 » 16 Jul 2017 14:06

I just don't understand how I could have dreamed about a place I did not even know existed and that I had no idea that I would even be going there that's why I'm confused because how could my brain make up the scene if it had nothing to base the place off of. But thank you for your reply

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 17 Jul 2017 01:30

Throughout history, there have been numerous accounts of people who have precognitive dreams.

Sometimes the imagery may be metaphorical or very open to different interpretations. Other times, the dream event and people may be very specific, and it may later "click" with an amazingly similar occurrence in the life of the dreamer or an acquaintance. Carl Jung, a founder of depth psychology, wrote about the similar phenomenon of synchronicity - meaningful coincidences.

I think that precognitive dreams and other paranormal experiences, are possible because, in all individuals, the deepest levels of the unconscious mind are connected to a timeless realm of universal energy/wisdom/essence of awareness, which creates, sustains, and interconnects all beings and things in the universe.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”