Konnichiwa!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
CNGB

Konnichiwa!

Postby CNGB » 25 Jul 2013 22:36

Hiya hiya! My username is CNGB but all can call me either Anastasia or Brandi, since I respond to both. I'm sixteen and live in the U.S. of A. I haven't had many lucid dreams because I'm unfortunate in the sense that lucidity won't come unless I'm napping . . . and I hate napping. . . .

I found lucid dreaming via Internet on www.dreamviews.com, but this website is the one that I "studied" it on. I hope that the forum is as fun as the rest of the website :)

Feylix

Re: Konnichiwa!

Postby Feylix » 25 Jul 2013 23:38

Welcome :)

I've heard naps is a good way to get lucid dreaming too, I personally had no luck so far though :(

Have you had any lucid dreams so far? Perhaps as younger?

CNGB

Postby CNGB » 26 Jul 2013 00:53

Yep. When I was pre-school/kindergarten age I had a lucid nightmare but was too scared to change anything. Aside from that I want to say that I've had about thirteen-fourteen lucid dreams (in the past four years, which is where my problem lies haha).

I know you said that you haven't had any luck yet, but what about when you were younger?

Feylix

Postby Feylix » 26 Jul 2013 09:15

Had one dream many years ago, started out as a nightmare too. Not a really bad one, was in a house in my home, fighting a troll. Remembered I were dreaming, smacked it down and flew off.

Those 5 seconds I were lucid Is burned in my memory, and I really want to experience it again :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”