Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Postby j.mcarthur » 30 Jul 2013 05:19

Hello! My names Justin I'm a 21 year old writer and one night the idea of lucid dreaming just came to me all of a sudden i had heard of it before but never really considered it. That day was two days ago and since then I've been trying to enter the lucid dream state thus far unsuccessfully. I fear that because as a writer i think so much in the third person and that includes (and always has included) my dreams and will I thus be unable or have great difficulty performing a realistic first person experience even though i want to really bad. Also I have this problem where I just don't really 100% believe it's possible, and i feel like that too will interfere with any success.:(
Anyways want to thank Rebecca for her great sight and ebook (if you read this you are beautiful btw) and would love to get to know anyone or to listen to any piece of advice anyone may have!
Warm greetings :D

Re: Hello:)

Postby DreamerMan99 » 30 Jul 2013 17:50

Welcome! Lucid dreaming is awesome! Im sure it will not only help you write, but you will pick it up as a hobby!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”