Hi!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
scrungemop

Hi!

Postby scrungemop » 31 Jul 2013 05:36

Hi, I'm brenden and I'm new to lucid dreaming. I've never had one and I'll try it tonight. I know some basics of lucid dreaming, and I would like to master it, as I hear that it is a great stress reliever, and you get to do whatever you want.
Thanks to anyone who reads this.
-Brenden

tea

Re: Hi!

Postby tea » 05 Aug 2013 10:23

nice to have you around!

remember: getting used to it can be frustrating, but it definitely pays off!

keep posting, i can't wait for your progress!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 07 Aug 2013 05:13

Hi Ace here, first I wanna say welcome and second few words of advise: don't concentrate to hard on it, journal everything you dream about even the non lucid ones, and be careful, some of the things you see may seem as real as what you see now.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:26

I have a tip. Here's how I had my first (this was the very first night after I learned about lucid dreaming, so its very effective). I pretty much just spent an entire day reading and learning about lucid dreaming. I focused my entire attention and consciousness upon it. I read almost all of Rebecca's WLD website articles and they were extremely helpful. By the end of the day I knew pretty much all there was to learn about lucid dreaming, and I had one that very night BECAUSE.... I focused my attention on lucid dreaming for a day straight. Its VERY effective, try it! :D
Well said.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”