Hi everyone...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
AstralAustin

Hi everyone...

Postby AstralAustin » 09 Aug 2013 23:11

Hi everyone, I'm new to the World of Lucid Dreaming and I just wanted to share an experience with you all that I had this morning. I went to bed really late last night at 5 AM, (I guess I was just really awake) and at about 5:30-6 AM( the time when my mom wakes up to leave for work) I heard these vibrations (which were very unclear and sort of unaudible), which I know is a sign that you're leaving your physical body, and I felt like I was drifting down my bed, and the vibrations sounded kind of strange. Then my heart started beating faster and I got excited and thought about a destination: the beach. Then I think my mom's alarm went off in her room and she woke up to get ready, which snapped me out of it. But it felt so surreal. I have no idea if it was real or a dream. It was all so strange and delirious. I remember also seeing something at the corner of my vision, which I don't know what it was but I had seen and kind of felt its presence before in another astral projection dream that I had before. I think I'm finally getting used to being out of the psychical dimension now. However, I have lucid dreamed before (not lately though) and I know that when you're dreaming you're out of body already but I was just kind of uncertain whether or not this was a conscious OBE or not. I know not many of you are going to be able to tell me what exactly I experienced because it does confuse me quite some, but I would really appreciate hearing positive feedback and any other similar experiences you guys have had.
Thanks so much, I can't wait to get more involved on this website!
–Austin

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”