Hi there

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
pbravo92

Hi there

Postby pbravo92 » 20 Aug 2013 12:02

I'm 21 years old. I live in Caracas, Venezuela.

I reached this site after having a really bad dream experience.

Also I wanted to see if I could find any help with my lucid dreams.

I've had a handfull of lucid dreams. But they were very short since I get really scared when they manifest. Turning them very shake and unbalanced.

I also wanna tell you guys a dream I had years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

I often have these dreams that feel really real and they're like a point of no return. Like the feeling of "You're here and you cannot escaping from this. This is going to be your reality forever"

God I hate those dreams

Anyways. This is a short one...

I was in a friends house. I was in the studio going to the computer and I typed and address. My friend jumps out and says "Don't go there. It's really dangerous" I didn't listen to him and pressed enter.

Suddenly the computer trapped me. My eyes couldn't say anything that wasn't what was on the screem. This is the part where the dream turns realistic and the page was like a haunted page that started to bomb at me images and images of random stuff at full speed. Like 30 pictures per second. All of them so fast but ironically I could detail everything. It was really violent and really scary. I don't know if that counts as a lucid dream since I wasn't sure I was dreaming. But the sensation of being trapped was so real...I don't know how to clasify those types of dreams.

GalaxyWanderer

Re: Hi there

Postby GalaxyWanderer » 20 Aug 2013 17:33

Welcome to the forums! That one dream sounds like a vivid nightmare. I cannot tell whether you were lucid, though. But just imagine, by harnessing the power of lucid dreaming you can control your dreams and make those dreams a thing of the past. You have come to the right place, so good luck and sweet dreams!

<GW out>

Return to “Introduce Yourself”