New Member first LD

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
whalelion4681

New Member first LD

Postby whalelion4681 » 21 Aug 2013 06:09

hey i am new i've been interested in dreaming & wondering if it really is internal or external external is far fetched, but it could be possible

Anyways i had my first LD on the second try i was in a gym i realized i was dreaming climbed up the wall started floating maintained it hooked up w some random girl and another girl and another girl then
floated away then i woke up in a room and i thought i woke up(false awakening) cause i was telling the dream to my friends parents then my friends mom needed money so i went to the friends house saw some buff persian guy gave him the money(40 bucks exactly) gave me 4 huge cigars. Then i was driving on the freeway with three friends one of them was my bestfriend the other two were random girls then i got pulled over for some illogical reason then the cops pulled us over to the right and-then we were talking and we were in this rocky road river area and there was this scorpion & a beatle fighting on my seat, officer squishes it, bear was stalking us charged us so me and the officer both jumped in the front seat, the officer took the wheel and ran it over bear but it latched on & started clawing his back then he crashed the car into the river( it was a white acura car) then we all ran away into these caves at this point it was me and the officer and we were hiding then i blacked out dont remember what happend, but then i remember waking up to this beautiful beach bleeding red sky, and a bunch of random people with beautiful music playing from the sky and i tried to find someone i knew, but i couldnt ...so i woke up.

HAGART

Re: New Member first LD

Postby HAGART » 21 Aug 2013 22:30

Many of my lucid dreams become false awakenings, when they supposedly 'end', but of course they don't.
I'm not sure why that is.

Interesting experience, and hello, and welcome!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Goldkoron

Re: New Member first LD

Postby Goldkoron » 21 Aug 2013 23:19

That dream is like the perfect comedy movie idea.
Do a reality check

Return to “Introduce Yourself”