Can't figure this out.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
wotto

Can't figure this out.

Postby wotto » 12 Oct 2013 17:11

Hello everyone, I decided to explore LD as a way to Astral Project (or is it the same thing?)
I had a spontaneous AP about 30 years ago. I used to get the vibrations all the time although I didn't know the were a precursor to AP. Now I get get audio Hallucinations, but can't seem to separate. So...I hoping if I can LD I can use it as a launch pad for AP. Thoughts? If I dream at night, I hardly remember them. What's the best way to remember your dreams? Thanks

LucidLink

Re: Can't figure this out.

Postby LucidLink » 12 Oct 2013 22:42

You gotta be careful throwing around the word "astral projection" around here. Many members aren't gonna help you at all, their just gonna tell you astral projection isn't real.

Don't listen to them! I'm here to help:)

Now in my opinion, astral projection and lucid dreaming ARE the same thing. Whether your dreaming or projecting, it's all still projecting yourself into the astral planes.

The difference is that, astral projection happens from a waking state, thus, their are no subcontious impressions interfering with the journey.

Now when you lucid dream, (usually) it happens from a sleeping state, which means your subcontious is in full guide mode, and your astral journeys are all influenced by your subcontious desires and repressed stuff.

So when astral projecting, it's purely the astral planes.

When lucid dreaming, it's the astral planes with your subcontoous manifesting most of the environment.

So their really just the same thing though!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Oct 2013 00:35

LucidLink wrote:You gotta be careful throwing around the word "astral projection" around here. Many members aren't gonna help you at all, their just gonna tell you astral projection isn't real.

Well, maybe just one. :mrgreen: (Guess who? Not me.)
I agree that there is a difference between a dream that you are conscious in and being conscious in a place that is seemingly real and feel like a different world. After experiencing that you can't help, but look up the words, 'astral projection' and consider the possibility.

I personally don't have a problem with that word. There is one guy though.... :mrgreen: we all know who they are (from another thread), but don't let them speak for all of us.

Nice to meet you! Welcome and good luck!
But I must say, you gotta start remembering your dreams again, whatever they are, lucid or not, and find it fun. Once you start that, you are on the right path. There are ways to do that such as dream journaling and wake back to bed, and maybe some other practices too.

Becoming reacquainted with your dreams and finding them important and fun again is the best thing to do and opens doors to all the possibilities including 'astral projection'.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

wotto

Postby wotto » 13 Oct 2013 03:09

Thank you guys. I'll work on it! Also...Astral Projection is real. I've experienced it.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”