Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
TJWest

Hello

Postby TJWest » 30 Oct 2013 13:52

Hi all,

just registered, but been trolling the forum here for quite some time. I was quite an avid lucid dreamer about ten years ago, and have had probably about 100 total, but then kind of drifted off it about five years ago. I still have the odd one, but not nearly as many as I would like. I have recently decided that I miss it and want to do it more often again. I just started doing the exercises and mind-set to make it happen.

My personal favorites in lucid dreaming are:

swimming fast and breathing underwater (aquaman lol)
running like an animal (on all fours and really booking like a cheetah)
flying (though I often tend to just hover and kind of flail my appendages in the air without moving much)
and of course the sex.
I have also turned more than a couple of nightmares around (which was how my first lucid dream came about).

My surest dreamsign is definitely water, which usually triggers lucidity for me.

Anyway, thanks to Rebecca and all those who operate this site for the wealth of information. Much appreciated.
TJWest

tea

Re: Hello

Postby tea » 30 Oct 2013 14:32

greetings!
good decision to come back to LD! :D

i really like the idea of swimming in lucid dreams, especially swimming fast!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Oct 2013 17:11

TJWest wrote: been trolling the forum here for quite some time.

I think you meant, "trawling". Google search "forum trolling" and you'll see why it's funny. :lol:

Anyway,
Nice to meet you, and since you lucid dreamed in the past, they should start coming back soon.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

TJWest

Postby TJWest » 31 Oct 2013 12:35

Thanks guys, appreciate it. will get another LD soon for sure.

Cheers,
TJWest

Return to “Introduce Yourself”