Excitting times :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dec-daydreamer

Excitting times :)

Postby Dec-daydreamer » 04 Nov 2013 23:23

Hi guys. I had a lucid dream years ago but ive had 2 in the last 2 weeks and dreaming A Lot since the last full moon. Im now going to look into this futher because I absolutely loved it, OMG i want more. I was starring at my hands for most of it, even that which is basic but a great start! is very cool. Mite get that herb galantamine soon and see how that goes. Oh my, theres so much i want to do when i sleep, like the ancient wise ones!

Peace, Dec :D
True education ( heart awareness ) teaches us we are Infinite & Eternal beyond the physical world in which we live, which is right in front of us but we have been blinded by fear.

Mist

Re: Excitting times :)

Postby Mist » 05 Nov 2013 01:24

Hey, welcome, I'm new too.

I read someone else's post a couple of days back where they recommended that beginners first learn how to induce lucid dream naturally and later, when they are more experienced, only then to start looking into supplements and all that. Like how children are taught arithmetic but once they understand that are allowed to use calculators. I liked that idea. You become an expert with the basics and then start using the shortcuts and powertools.

Dec-daydreamer

Postby Dec-daydreamer » 08 Nov 2013 01:16

Hi Mist. Ya i was thinking that alright, better to go about that way first. We can all do it naturally, just need to retrain ourselves. Im doing the WILD technique at the minute, its not that hard to do, just set the clock, i usually fall asleep quiet quick but practice will get me there. Really is cool being Lucid, very addictive stuff !!
True education ( heart awareness ) teaches us we are Infinite & Eternal beyond the physical world in which we live, which is right in front of us but we have been blinded by fear.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Nov 2013 23:49

Try not to rely so much on substances. You want to master entering the lucid dream world without relying on crutches. Here's a tip for quick and easy results: the minute you feel yourself waking from an ordinary dream, "separate" from the perceived sleeping body stencil immediately. Don't even think how to do it or how it will feel. Just move away, get up withouteven worrying if you did it physically. Then you can confirm that you are in a dream bedroom once you are up. Don't forget to employ techniques to anchor yourself to the lucid dream state.

Good luck!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Dec-daydreamer

Postby Dec-daydreamer » 11 Nov 2013 22:11

How do you mean from the sleeping body stencil. Is it when you feel your slipping out of a dream get up out of bed?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”