Hello, hoping this will be a nice place to share!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
TillyPink

Hello, hoping this will be a nice place to share!

Postby TillyPink » 12 Nov 2013 00:23

Hello,

I've been working with my dreams since i was little, and been lucid dreaming for a long time - i recognised that i was lucid dreaming when i was in my mid twenities (I'm 37 now) but had been lucid dreaming on an off for some time before that...I so very much want to talk to others about this very specific dream world as there are so many things i want to work on! I did join another forum but people were not too friendly! I'm sorry i am still learning lingo etc. I plan to do a course with Charlie Morley soon. I have some good books on the way too. I don't know why at this time in my life i am suddenly so interested in going deeper...but i must say, even the shift in thinking more directly about LD's has shifted my dreaming experience. I'm really looking forward to hearing about other's experiences! Love.

TillyPink

Highlander

Re: Hello, hoping this will be a nice place to share!

Postby Highlander » 12 Nov 2013 11:41

Hello, TillyPink

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here. We are all very friendly. :)
I relate to you in several aspects. I had a few lucid dreams in my teens and also at this time (i'm 38, by the way) i'm interested more and more about dreams. My mind is more open to this theme, i read books, watch documentaries, discuss on forums and my dreaming experience has also changed. And for the better.

TillyPink

Re: Hello, hoping this will be a nice place to share!

Postby TillyPink » 12 Nov 2013 21:18

Thanks Highlander! Yes, it's great when life starts over again when you go to sleep, so much to discover there about ourselves and our connections to everything else. The raw information and experience. I've read some posts and can relate to so much. It will be great to share with others as that's limited between my friends although i do have 2 or 3 that lucid dream or work with dream. But like you, i want to deepen my experience now. See you around the forum!

TillyP

Return to “Introduce Yourself”