Lil' 'ol me

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
stonehold

Lil' 'ol me

Postby stonehold » 24 Nov 2013 23:15

Greetings fellow dreamers!
First, I thank everyone involved for creating and maintaining this board. I also thank all who have shared in this community to make it viable and interactive.
Dreams have always been important to me -- I've been know to take myself off medication just because I couldn't dream while on it (nothing critical, and with my doctor's input). I'm 37, however I only began dreaming lucidly a few years ago. The first time I became actively lucid I tested my theory by willing a skyscraper to bend to the ground, creating a huge archway (if you're gonna dream, dream big, right? ) There've been other examples, but I can go into then later.
I've been studying various mythologies (various meaning whatever I can acquire) for most of my life and a Taoist since I was 17.
I think that's it for now. I'll answer any questions you may have, and begin offering input if I can. Once again, thank you all for this resource!
Happy dreaming,
Ken

R99

Re: Lil' 'ol me

Postby R99 » 25 Nov 2013 17:45

Welcome to the group, so i see u r an experienced LDreamer. gud. more experts for the forum... see u around.
I see the Truth now.

stonehold

Postby stonehold » 26 Nov 2013 09:58

Thank you, R99. Although, I consider myself a dabbler at this point rather than an expert.

Johnny Badazz

Postby Johnny Badazz » 08 Dec 2013 21:02

hi

Return to “Introduce Yourself”