Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
CSL505

Hello

Postby CSL505 » 10 Jan 2014 02:01

Hello forum,

My name is Chris and I come from Canada.
I have been interested in Lucid Dreams for a pretty long time and want to really get into them.
After starting to read up on lucid dreams I realised I have had spontaneous lucidity ever since I was little trying to escape the "monsters" in my dreams.

I do have to work fairly hard in order to become lucid now; but I'm hoping it gets better with time.

Happy Dreaming!

Vonozar

Re: Hello

Postby Vonozar » 10 Jan 2014 19:53

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

CSL505 wrote:I have been interested in Lucid Dreams for a pretty long time and want to really get into them.
After starting to read up on lucid dreams I realised I have had spontaneous lucidity ever since I was little trying to escape the "monsters" in my dreams.

This is pretty common actually. Kids seem to be able to become lucid quite often in order to escape the 'monters' or wake themselves up. Unfortunately that ability to easily become lucid seems to fade as we get a little older if we don't work to keep it. If only it were still that easy, huh? ;)

CSL505 wrote:Hello forum,

I do have to work fairly hard in order to become lucid now; but I'm hoping it gets better with time.

It will. Lucid dreaming is a skill. If you keep working at it, it will become easier.

CSL505

Re: Hello

Postby CSL505 » 10 Jan 2014 20:17

Thank you for your reply!

Yes it would be awesome if it were that easily. Kids definitely have more creativity in terms of many things. They are normally very out-of-the-box thinkers. I imagine that helps :P

Happy Dreaming!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”