Hello fellow dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Hello fellow dreamers

Postby teeroy79 » 06 Mar 2014 00:36

Hello everyone, My name is Tee. I'm from Arizona. I've been a lucid dreamer all my life. I could recall about five or more dreams per night and I usually can control them. I don't keep a dream journal, but I think that I might start tonight. Lucid dreaming is natural for me and I can't really explain how I started because I really don't know. Just like with my childhood memories. I can remember to when I was 9 months old. I know that I was 9 months old because I would recall things from my toddler years and my family would show my pictures of that event. I had a sleep study a few weeks ago, because I have sleep apnea...and the sleep tech and Doctor said out of all the years they have both worked at the facility, they have never seen anyone dream as much as I do. I figured I was dreaming a lot but not to be significant. So, I don't know if sleep apnea, memory, or any other reasons of why I can recall so many dreams and be so lucid in them. But I would like to hear more from everyone and thier experiences too. :mrgreen:

Re: Hello fellow dreamers

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2014 01:14

Wow that's amazing. I've never heard of anyone who can naturally lucid dream, your really lucky. I wish I can lucid dream as much as you do because theres a lot of things I wanna do in a lucid dream. :mrgreen:
How old are you?

Postby GalMutzafy » 06 Mar 2014 08:31

5 per night is amazing!

Do you use or used in the past any tecniques as WILD, MILD, WBTB or you alwyas got lucid by your own?

And welcome to the forums, you will meet alot of good people here.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Postby teeroy79 » 08 Mar 2014 21:57

I don't really have a technique I guess, it always just happens. I'm 34 years old. I did a sleep study, that's how I found out that I was dreaming more than average. I knew that something was different, when I would ask others what they dreamt of the previous night, no one could recall, but for me, I could remember most of my dreams. I'm a Very light sleeper. My routine is, I go to sleep when I am tired, but not exhausted, and I let my body go limp and I relax and just as fast as I close my eyes, It feels like I"m already dreaming. I looked on so many websites about Lucid Dreaming and this is the closest that I found where people have similiar experiences.
There is one time...I fell asleep. I could hear and feel wind, like I'm in a tunnel, and the next thing I remember is looking down at my body. It was scary at the time, but I look around and I can see my whole bedroom. Then, within a few seconds it seems, I felt the same windy tunnel feeling and my body jerked and I woke up. This happens more and more...I hope that you both get have lucid dreams.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”