Hi! (:

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
HieuTheHB

Hi! (:

Postby HieuTheHB » 22 Mar 2014 07:35

Hi, my name is Hieu. I'm 15, in highschool, and residing in Portland, Oregon. It's been a while since I've been on a message board, the last one I was on sorta fell apart. Recently in my psychology class, we're studying sleep. My teacher brought up lucid dreaming in class and I've heard the term many times before, but this time I wanted to actually attempt it. So recently, I placed a notebook beside my bed and try to do reality checks in the daytime every once and a while. I still haven't written in it since I have the toughest time remembering my dreams, even little snippets I forget easily, but I'm going to try my best to start writing in it. I can't wait until I can lucid dream properly. I look forward to learning more about the subject and talking to new people on here! So yeah now I'm rambling :lol: Hope I learn a lot here ^.^

DreamerMan99

Re: Hi! (:

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Mar 2014 01:44

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. Everyone here is pretty awesome, feel free to talk about anything :P
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

HieuTheHB

Postby HieuTheHB » 26 Mar 2014 11:27

Thanks I will ^.^

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 26 Mar 2014 12:33

Welcome to this great place, you will meet wonderful people that also interested in this amazing thing.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 26 Mar 2014 13:10

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this forum and what it has to offer! And I hope that you will remamber your dreams.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”