New to this!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dynamo

New to this!

Postby Dynamo » 16 Apr 2014 17:49

Hi everyone

I am 17 years old and I am new to lucid dreaming, I got into this because a famous youtuber had this same dream over and over for years were he knows he dreams and can do all he wants.
I got intrested and it got me here!

I hope i can dream the same way as he does :)

HAGART

Re: New to this!

Postby HAGART » 16 Apr 2014 19:43

Giz Edwards?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Dynamo

Postby Dynamo » 16 Apr 2014 21:37

No :p its TheNewBoston, he dreams everynight that he comes in hes previous house and lives a second life there. If he paints a wall red orso and he wakes up, next day when he dreams again its still painted red. He was tired of it and asked hes subs what it was. Then I read "lucid dreaming". Got me intrested :)

Dynamo

Postby Dynamo » 24 Apr 2014 21:12

Here is what he wrote:

"Well it's 1:59 am and I just woke up. I doubt that I will be able to get back to sleep tonight, so I might as well tell you about the dream I have been having for the past two years...

I don’t dream like normal people. When I sleep I only have one dream, the same dream, all the time. The dream always starts in a house. It is similar to my old house I used to live in when I was a kid, but it’s a little different. In the beginning, I am cleaning the blinds on my bedroom window. They are always really dusty so I have to use a vacuum.

These aren't normal dreams. In my dreams I have full control over everything. They are incredibly lucid. As lucid as real life. I am even aware in my dreams that I am indeed just dreaming, and that my body is laying in a bed in another reality. Also in my dreams, I tell my friends and family that they are not real and that they are just part of my dream. They usually just shake their heads and laugh. I don’t think they believe me.

In my dreams, I have the same friends and family as I do in real life. Last night, my sister and her friend went sledding. Her friend lost her credit cards in the snow and I had to find them. My cousin Tommy also came over to my house. We talked about football and hockey. He helped me clean my room.

Whenever I change the world in my dreams, it will remain changed. For example, tonight I repainted a wall in my room blue and moved some things around. Tomorrow night in my dream, the wall will still be painted blue, and the room will be just as I left it.

Does anyone have any idea why I don't dream like normal people or what this means?"

I was wondering, why doesn't he need to do reality checks and stuff? he just gets it automaticly.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”