LD in NC

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ken

LD in NC

Postby Ken » 16 May 2014 20:55

Hello All,

I am in my mid 40's and first experienced LDs in my early teens. There was no internet or even books on the subject at that time so I originally thought I had some sort of super-power. I do not think I learned it was called LDing until years later. I learned not to talk about it though as even my closest friends look at me funny and thought I was crazy, so, I kept my super-power to myself for quite awhile.
I have been a member of a few forums over the years but I allowed a hectic waking life to somehow rob me of my super-power for long stretches of time. Its back though and I'm enjoying it as much as I ever have.

Thanks

Huckleberryfin1

Re: LD in NC

Postby Huckleberryfin1 » 17 May 2014 03:29

how did you know you where dreaming in youre first LD?

Ken

Re: LD in NC

Postby Ken » 17 May 2014 15:05

Hello Huck,
I think my LD coincided with the realistic streak I started to developed at that age. I questioned everything. So when odd things happened in a dream I naturally questioned its realism and the only answer was I had to be dreaming. After I realized I was dreaming I soon found I could control everything and everyone in them and the adventures began. While being a realist in waking life can be a downer it pays for itself while asleep sometimes.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”