HELP ME

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Huckleberryfin1

HELP ME

Postby Huckleberryfin1 » 17 May 2014 03:27

Hey,
Im a skater from Sydney, Nsw. I recently discovered lucid dreaming and want some advice from more experienced people.

A couple of nights after discovering lucid dreaming and practising reality checks everyday, i had a dream. I did the reality check in the dream, and after realising it was a dream i got very exited and accidently woke myself up.

NIghts after this i have not had another dream where i am fully aware, but i have been remembering my dreams more vividly when i wake up in the mornings.

Can anyone provide me with things how to have more frequent lucid dreams and how to prolong them,

Thanks
FC

chaosdragoon13

Re: HELP ME

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 May 2014 09:46

Hi and welcome to the forum.

That is very good, the fact that you can remember dreams vividly is a great start but I would advise you to post questions at the general lucid discussions section or the beginners section because as you can see this is the introduce yourself section but I will help you any way. ;)

Ok lets see, to have frequent dreams is a tough one, I cant tell you how to have frequent dreams but of what I have read from you you could be able to if you are remembering dreams and becoming fully aware that you are dreaming.

To not wake up while you are dreaming you have to not get exited, whatever you do stay calm and don't let the fact that you are in an unlimited world of possibilities distract you. You can ask the dream for clarity if you want to prolong the dream, rubbing your hands is a common way of staying in the dream. You can do some mathematics to let the brain stay active, you can fall backwards but I don't know if that will change the dream scene or anything, it is only based on the principle of movement to help stabilize the dream. And finally you can spin around but beware that spinning around can also wake you up, I suggest that you leave it for a last resort.

Huckleberryfin1

Re: HELP ME

Postby Huckleberryfin1 » 17 May 2014 12:02

thank you, and yes i will participate regularly in the proper forums

Return to “Introduce Yourself”