Ready for a New Journey: Lucid Dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
QueenNoir

Ready for a New Journey: Lucid Dreaming

Postby QueenNoir » 04 Jun 2014 21:39

Hello everyone,

I'm not new to the concept of lucid dreaming, but I am still on a journey to master this technique. I've been researching lucid dreaming for over a year now, and I'm hoping to grasp this concept soon. I can recall obtaining lucidity about three time within the past year.

1. I realized I was dreaming but got too excited and lost control and woke up
2. I realized I was dreaming then told myself if I was lucid I could grab this sphere that was hoovering above me and I did!
3. I realized I was dreaming and jumped off a cliff but then woke up.

I feel like I'm getting closer to being able to control my actions in my dreams, but I'm still getting there. I remember about 80% of my dreams and almost always write them down. My dream recall abilities are getting stronger and now I'm working on doing reality checks and pin pointing my dream signs. I'm so excited to be on this journey. Dreams have amazed me for a while now, and to know that I can control them excites me to know I can explore different worlds and possibly overcome fears and over all be more enlightened! :D

Caomi

Re: Ready for a New Journey: Lucid Dreaming

Postby Caomi » 05 Jun 2014 10:29

Hey QueenNoir!
I'm sure that you'll be able to control your dreams soon if you persevere! ^_^
~Welcome to the forums (I'm not even sure if I'm qualified to say that yet xD )
~And Then There Were None~

'How are you?'
'I'm awake.' *Performs a reality check*

Vonozar

Re: Ready for a New Journey: Lucid Dreaming

Postby Vonozar » 05 Jun 2014 23:26

Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”