Long time lucid dreamer here! Sharing my way of easy lucid d

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Long time lucid dreamer here! Sharing my way of easy lucid d

Postby Konrdkronos11 » 05 Jul 2014 00:03

Hi, my name is Konrad, I'm 16 years old and I've been interested in lucid dreaming ever since I've had this incredibly enjoyable dream. I wanted to know more about dreams and wished I could experience my dreams as reality, I thought it was impossible and I didn't bother googling it until I got interested in the human brain. Then I stumbled upon this popular website and found out about this scientifically proven phenomenon, I became very interested in it and started practicing it.

Hypnosis for lucid dreaming in my opinion is the fastest way to experience this fascinating experience, my first lucid dream came from a hypnosis induced WILD, from that point on I've had them on a regular basis.

Here is the link to the hypnosis recording I've used to induce my first lucid dream

Note: it is the WILD method and will cause you to start lucid dreaming like any good lucid dreamer by changing subconscious beliefs and automatic responses

Link to MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?h6iog897k761htv

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”