[I think subject names for this topic has been exhausted]

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Hugyfew

[I think subject names for this topic has been exhausted]

Postby Hugyfew » 18 Jul 2014 19:16

I have had previous lucid dreams, although I don't remember them (except for my latest, short one; I was woken up pretty soon afterwards), and they were not very intense: in fact, I'm not even sure if they were lucid dreams. Maybe they were just dreams of lucid dreaming, and in reality, I was not lucid.

I'm a teen from Europe, and my reasons for wanting to lucid dream (aside from flying and killing Hitler) are to give me some kind of mental healing. One problem that I'm afraid will one day be the death of me is that whenever I'm afraid I have some kind of dangerous disease, I don't have the guts to tell anyone. Somehow, I'm hoping that lucid dreaming can "cure" me.

Another thing is slightly less important, but I want to have a bit of help with that too: I am a procrastinator. This summer, there was about a gazillion things I was supposed to do, that were supposed to give me the words: "I've got a life" in my mouth. At this rate, only one of them will be done (guess which one).

I'm not sure as to what I'm expecting from lucid dreaming. That my subconscious self called Stevie will give me a spanking and tell me to man up? Maybe. But at the very end, even if either of those two I listed above won't be solved, I don't care. 'Cuz flying. Is. Awesome.

Peter

Re: [I think subject names for this topic has been exhausted

Postby Peter » 20 Jul 2014 07:45

You posted this so run with it and get on and do some more stuff. Dont over think, just do it...

Good things that is :lol:
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Introduce Yourself”