Hello there! :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
marsipan

Hello there! :)

Postby marsipan » 24 Jul 2014 00:45

Hello everybody,

I am a 50-year old scientist/teacher and amateur musician and photographer.
I decided to join this forum after having last night what it seemed like a lucid dream,
based on the little I read before on the subject. It was a fortuitous thing, attained with
no effort on my part, but it was so amazing that I want to be able to repeat and control
it better. Therefore here I am :)

If you want to read about my experience and comment on it, please check my post in the
sub-forum "Share your Lucid Dreams".

Cheers and happy (lucid) dreaming,
Marsipan :)

nesgirl

Re: Hello there! :)

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jul 2014 00:52

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:16, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

marsipan

Postby marsipan » 24 Jul 2014 01:13

Nesgirl,
thank you for your reply. I hope I can repeat this wonderful experience, by learning with other
people in this forum :)

Cheers,
Marsi

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 24 Jul 2014 10:50

So first of all, welcome to the forum Marsipan :)

You did an amazing thing, its not easy to control your first lucid dream (even the first few ones), great job.

If you want to lucid dream more and more, I recommend to start writing down your dreams in a dream journal every day, start doing reality checks (if you don't know what it is, tell me), and you can choose a method to use (WBTB, MILD, WILD and etc...).

I hope you will love this website and meet good people that will teach you a thing or two, I am sure you would.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 14:59

Hi Marsipan,

Welcome here! :)

Like you, I am also a beginner in lucid dreaming, and also experienced my first lucid dream spontaneously, in my mid-40s. I am also a scientist who loves photography. :)

I am looking forward to reading your first dream account, and hopefully more to come!

Karin

marsipan

Postby marsipan » 30 Jul 2014 02:18

Thank you for comments, I hope I may be able to repeat this amazing experience :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”